Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

does anybody know if these will make it appearance on Swoosh?

Nike has been screwing up a few release dates for the past month. Some stores are selling releases early and the Employee Store here has been behind/ahead of time for a few releases. The white and teal came out in Footaction this weekend, but it isn't on Nikestore/Swoosh, but the White and Blue are already on Swoosh and come out this weekend in Footaction.

Nike has been screwing up a few release dates for the past month. Some stores are selling releases early and the Employee Store here has been behind/ahead of time for a few releases. The white and teal came out in Footaction this weekend, but it isn't on Nikestore/Swoosh, but the White and Blue are already on Swoosh and come out this weekend in Footaction.

Some spots in my area put the 49ers out on saturday...nothing but bigger sizes left by the time I got to them later in the day

Some spots in my area put the 49ers out on saturday...nothing but bigger sizes left by the time I got to them later in the day

yeah they should be discounted at $72 just like the other colorways 
pimp.gif

I have to go look for the 49'rs colorway in my mall first thing tomorow!
Hope people in Houston arent fans of these

I have to go look for the 49'rs colorway in my mall first thing tomorow!
Hope people in Houston arent fans of these

Completely MISSED the Red Diamond Turf II Silent Releases at FinishLine in New Orleans(Esplanade & Oakwood Mall)... This saddens me. Guess I'll have to wait til the 6th...
30t6p3b.gif

Completely MISSED the Red Diamond Turf II Silent Releases at FinishLine in New Orleans(Esplanade & Oakwood Mall)... This saddens me. Guess I'll have to wait til the 6th...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom