Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

which ones are the ones that have letters "A I R" on the side of the sole, it had a strap too. i dont know if its a diamond turf shoe, but it was in the 90s as well

Originally Posted by KingJay718

FTL Fordham didn't get their Mens sizes. Only kids. Wow.

Just called Finish Line on Fordham. They got them. Bout to go cop.
glasses.gif

Hopefully the VALENTINE20 code works...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

FTL Fordham didn't get their Mens sizes. Only kids. Wow.

Just called Finish Line on Fordham. They got them. Bout to go cop.
glasses.gif

Hopefully the VALENTINE20 code works...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

487658-610 — VARSITY RED / METALLIC GOLD / BLACK / WHITE

Early Summer for the RED's. To me, that translates to right around Early April to Early May.
--------------
Check out what FNL.com has:
http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod694245
*Apparently not in stock yet, and mislabeled as DT III. I guess they are preparing months in advance for these?
xl487658610.jpg

xl487658-610_ft.jpg

xl487658-610_fb.jpg

xl487658-610_ff.jpg

xl487658-610_fl.jpg

xl487658-610_fr.jpg

-------------------

What was MSRP on these? $120 seems steep. Maybe since I have no true nostaglia for these, I remain a cynic and not what Nike is targeting. Do we have full length air at least? What material is the upper upper on the feb. 8th pair? Every shoe now-a-days seems at least $15 dollars much. And even when they drop at outlets below $100, it still doesn't seem like a bargain. I guess since I've been overpaying on shoes for years, it doesn't feel worth it anymore... I can see these in my hands if they reach $60-70, but the reds may pick up some steam.
CAN'T WAIT

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

487658-610 — VARSITY RED / METALLIC GOLD / BLACK / WHITE

Early Summer for the RED's. To me, that translates to right around Early April to Early May.
--------------
Check out what FNL.com has:
http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod694245
*Apparently not in stock yet, and mislabeled as DT III. I guess they are preparing months in advance for these?
xl487658610.jpg

xl487658-610_ft.jpg

xl487658-610_fb.jpg

xl487658-610_ff.jpg

xl487658-610_fl.jpg

xl487658-610_fr.jpg

-------------------

What was MSRP on these? $120 seems steep. Maybe since I have no true nostaglia for these, I remain a cynic and not what Nike is targeting. Do we have full length air at least? What material is the upper upper on the feb. 8th pair? Every shoe now-a-days seems at least $15 dollars much. And even when they drop at outlets below $100, it still doesn't seem like a bargain. I guess since I've been overpaying on shoes for years, it doesn't feel worth it anymore... I can see these in my hands if they reach $60-70, but the reds may pick up some steam.
CAN'T WAIT

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

which ones are the ones that have letters "A I R" on the side of the sole, it had a strap too. i dont know if its a diamond turf shoe, but it was in the 90s as well

Air Barrage worn by Marshall Faulk and Junior Seau

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Air Barrage worn by Marshall Faulk and Junior Seau

Back
Top Bottom