Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

unDS today, first pair I have ever worn.

Attachments

• IMG_3379.jpeg
    IMG_3379.jpeg
    512.2 KB · Views: 519
Anyone buy the white and black or white and red off sheikh? I've seen nightwings review but would like to hear some others

Anyone buy the white and black or white and red off sheikh? I've seen nightwings review but would like to hear some others
go see it in person if you have the chance, the quality is nothing to rave about, buy a half size up because pleather dont form to your feet and knuckles of your feet nicely.

No no, the all black durabuck pair with the white swoosh.

Hmmm, I don't remember an all black Solo Flight. I know there was an Air Bound that was all black Durabuck with a white swoosh. I'm gonna have to dig now haha.

EDIT: You sure you're not talking about the Bounds? This is all that released from that line...

Screenshot_20240430-153337.png
Screenshot_20240430-153443.png

Last edited:
Hmmm, I don't remember an all black Solo Flight. I know there was an Air Bound that was all black Durabuck with a white swoosh. I'm gonna have to dig now haha.

EDIT: You sure you're not talking about the Bounds? This is all that released from that line...

Screenshot_20240430-153337.png
Screenshot_20240430-153443.png
Doh, oops. I looked at the above pic quickly and thought it was the Bounds, not the Solo Flights. I was indeed talking about the Bounds :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom