Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Bought two pairs earlier this year, shared pictures as well.

I can easily say that these are some of the worst quality shoes I’ve ever purchased in my life. With that being said, the nostalgia factor for me is so high because it takes me back to when I was a kid.
Considering the amount of retros over the years, I maintain that the Flight 89 is the most disrespected sneaker in the catalog.

^
IMG_1348.gif

Nah……that’s how they keep putting out jackassery

Was gonna get these but the hell is up with that toe? That’s one thing that hasn’t been an issue with 89 retros but now it is???? Hope that’s just a bad pair.
copped the black and white pair and immediately wore it to work. Always go a half size up on these now because of the pleather. This release is not AS BAD as previous ones but def could have been better in terms of materials used.

I got my fix for now, will wait for better pairs, and the og red/white is not one of them unfortunately.

copped the black and white pair and immediately wore it to work. Always go a half size up on these now because of the pleather. This release is not AS BAD as previous ones but def could have been better in terms of materials used.

I got my fix for now, will wait for better pairs, and the og red/white is not one of them unfortunately.

I’ve been waiting 30+ years for the white/reds so at least hope they have the same decent shape most of the rest have had, that’s what I was talking about.

Whyyyy would he take the Flight script off the tongue? Looks terrible. :lol:

EDIT: That SP pair looks like a bad pair, imo.

And moved the Flight script to the heel. Rad.
:rofl:
Yeah I’m counting on that SP white/red shoe pictured to just be a bad example. May swing by my mall’s SP tomorrow to see if it has them.

Was gonna get these but the hell is up with that toe? That’s one thing that hasn’t been an issue with 89 retros but now it is???? Hope that’s just a bad pair.
it really felt like my 2012 pair which was some of the worst leather of all time.

if you noticed the heel has some warped leather on the side as well.

its weird because the flight light 2 had warped leather problems but these flight 89 leather is worse. the only part i didnt feel up on was the toe box but the majority of the shoe had that terrible hard plastic leather.

it really felt like my 2012 pair which was some of the worst leather of all time.

if you noticed the heel has some warped leather on the side as well.

its weird because the flight light 2 had warped leather problems but these flight 89 leather is worse. the only part i didnt feel up on was the toe box but the majority of the shoe had that terrible hard plastic leather.

Sounds about right that they’d give this colorway, of all colorways, the worst leather. Just because I’ve waited so long just like with the white/red Flight Lite 2s 🤦‍♂️😢

Back
Top Bottom