Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

I'm trying to get a job at footlocker, it would make a lot of these on the fence releases a green light for me.

I'm trying to get a job at footlocker, it would make a lot of these on the fence releases a green light for me.

i will bite...
never understood the AJ3 comparison
i guess since they have common characteristics with the AJ4, came out the same year, yet look different
so people lump the 3 in to account for the differences between the 4 and the af89...

These came out in 1989 like the name suggests, so you tell me if they are "fusions."

i will bite...
never understood the AJ3 comparison
i guess since they have common characteristics with the AJ4, came out the same year, yet look different
so people lump the 3 in to account for the differences between the 4 and the af89...

These came out in 1989 like the name suggests, so you tell me if they are "fusions."

Originally Posted by green rhino123

since i had them out, i took a new pic of my af89's...

really need the wht/blue-red too though, can't wait
very envious of that white/black pair. So beautiful.

Knowing what we know of recent Nike retro quality how will you feel when the white/blue do drop and its that plasticky stuff they're passing for leather these days? I am looking forward to them and really want to cop, but ultimately if I do I know they well just sit at the bottom of my closet because I just don't like wearing subpar quality shoes. Not only are they less comfortable, its that I've worked to hard and built up my collection with quality stuff to wear shoes that I feel are inferior.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

since i had them out, i took a new pic of my af89's...

really need the wht/blue-red too though, can't wait

Knowing what we know of recent Nike retro quality how will you feel when the white/blue do drop and its that plasticky stuff they're passing for leather these days? I am looking forward to them and really want to cop, but ultimately if I do I know they well just sit at the bottom of my closet because I just don't like wearing subpar quality shoes. Not only are they less comfortable, its that I've worked to hard and built up my collection with quality stuff to wear shoes that I feel are inferior.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

wat is this some type of jordan 3 and 4 fusion or something?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

I have a feeling that this will be the case, unfortunately.  I have my black/grey and obsidian/white pair from the 2000s that I'm hoping stay alive.  The leather on those is so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

I have a feeling that this will be the case, unfortunately.  I have my black/grey and obsidian/white pair from the 2000s that I'm hoping stay alive.  The leather on those is so
pimp.gif

this shoe is an example of when shoes had soul......can't wait for these to drop.  might even have to get wifey a pair too.

this shoe is an example of when shoes had soul......can't wait for these to drop.  might even have to get wifey a pair too.

Back
Top Bottom