Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Can't wait to get a pair of the white/royal-blue colorway...
smokin.gif

waitin' for these to drop by our shores... 

Originally Posted by 1978S

vxjn0h.jpg
some dude has these NDS 1992 Nike Air Flight Low ST's on da bay right now for cheap.

I never liked em with the strap & both logos, but a bunch of you guys a few pages back seemed really into them.
go get em!

Originally Posted by 1978S

vxjn0h.jpg
some dude has these NDS 1992 Nike Air Flight Low ST's on da bay right now for cheap.

I never liked em with the strap & both logos, but a bunch of you guys a few pages back seemed really into them.
go get em!

^^no hate, but two shoes I easily passed on. Nike's continual cost cutting measures have destroyed classics. These shoes just feel like a model of the shoe as opposed to an actual wearable remake of the original, but as long as you like them it doesn't matter.

^^no hate, but two shoes I easily passed on. Nike's continual cost cutting measures have destroyed classics. These shoes just feel like a model of the shoe as opposed to an actual wearable remake of the original, but as long as you like them it doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

My sentiments exactly but both for under a buck fiddy out the door was too attractive to pass.

My sentiments exactly but both for under a buck fiddy out the door was too attractive to pass.

Originally Posted by PTone

The leather on both is pretty comparable, right?I caved and got the white/royal 89s, even though I dislike the quality of the leather.

The leather on both is pretty comparable, right?I caved and got the white/royal 89s, even though I dislike the quality of the leather.

Originally Posted by CAto312

have you worn them yet? if you or anyone else gets a chance to post some pics after a few wears i'm curious to see how the toe box and midsoles hold up..

have you worn them yet? if you or anyone else gets a chance to post some pics after a few wears i'm curious to see how the toe box and midsoles hold up..

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

They'll be in next week from FTL.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

They'll be in next week from FTL.

The black/grey for $51 is a good deal. I'd get them for that price too. Hate the leather they used on those though.

I really hope they do the white/black and white/red

I guess it's just white/blue for now

Back
Top Bottom