Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Well guys they finally arrived. I'm more than ecstatic. The cell phone pics will have to do... Busy at the office and at home.
Grails for me:

Last edited:
^White/green are literally a grail of mine that I've been hoping for for years.
I just have no use for sneakers anymore. Might buy them just because I said I would if nike released them ever.

And yes I've been on NT begging for these for 12 years.

Well guys they finally arrived. I'm more than ecstatic. The cell phone pics will have to do... Busy at the office and at home.
Grails for me:

glad you copped!

Need to get my ID pair in before the option disappears on NDC. 

For those of you who have made a few and tried the leathers, how's the exotic leather compare in quality and feel to the leather quality they have up. From the shots folks posted the leather looks top notch, moreso then the GR's is evident. How's the exotic leather compare. Is it soft and just textured, or is it more plasticky and cheesy in hand?

Sizing about the same as the GR's or do they run more TTS and not so snug?

Just as I suspected, the color is way off of what's shown on Nike ID. This color is more South Beach than teal. The materials and craftsmanship beat my expectations, though. The quest for custom Miami Dolphins kicks continues. I might have to settle for some Spizikes.

These look pretty dope regardless man, i would love to see some better shots if you dont mind

Was the regular... has since evolved to the id thread. Moves pretty slow anyway. These are nice. I dont like speckled mids on flight 89's, but other than that I love these.

When I saw these, the only gripe I had was the speckled midsole.

And tbh, "gripe" is too strong of a word here lol. Would've preferred all black, but copped either way after seeing them. These look so buttery.

dang only place to get the royal blue/white is through the nike ID? even ebay slacking on the sz 10 :frown: 

Back
Top Bottom