Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

nike-air-flight-89-black-reptile-black-white-cool-grey-1.jpg
I love black and white shoes and 89s so I'm really feeling these

You are going to hate that "exotic" leather...

I looked at pictures of some pairs with it on eBay, and it looks like a cheap Wal-Mart basketball.

^ I'm really feeling them. Like really.

Pics of the ones you tried to copy

Can't find pics, but it doesnt matter...

I returned them last night...

The leather is straight trash, and the insole on one shoe came folded and had a massive, permanent crease making the shoe almost unwearable.

Your blue ones are pretty nice!

The flight 89s are getting scarce in Canada. Anyone see them up in Buffalo? 

wow the blue pair wass flames!

had that nostalgic color blocking going on...so 90's :smokin

Yo zonazoo zonazoo did you ever get to do a pair of id's?

Last edited:
Are the iD's or new pairs narrow at the front?

I remember buying a pair of the all blacks to replace another pair I bought years back and the 9.5's were too narrow. I have to take out the insoles to wear them.

Looking to create some ID's but i'm not sure if I should size .5 up.

Are the iD's or new pairs narrow at the front?

I remember buying a pair of the all blacks to replace another pair I bought years back and the 9.5's were too narrow. I have to take out the insoles to wear them.

Looking to create some ID's but i'm not sure if I should size .5 up.

Havent copped any recently..but I bought a pair like 2 years ago and I went .5 size up and they're pretty snug.

Havent copped any recently..but I bought a pair like 2 years ago and I went .5 size up and they're pretty snug.
Yes, I went true to size on the pair I iD'ed, but probably should have gone up a half size. They're snug and the padding of the collar and heel area tends to push your feet up to the front.

Seems like there is no more Nike ID for the Flight 89s! At least over here in europe. What about the US? Very sad I didnt get to order my pair...

Same here. Damn, I shouldn't have waited so long. Hopefully they come back out with more options or something.

Back
Top Bottom