Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

These are terrible in person. While older retros weren’t much better almost 8yrs ago. Funny how these never had shape problems, and now that Nike/JB have been improving on shape the shoe that never had issues got botched.

^how you get them for that cheap?

🤷‍♂️ Honestly I’d probably still pass at that price but they’re 50% off $120 plus shipping, right?

Too lazy to double check 🤷‍♂️

^how you get them for that cheap?

🤷‍♂️ Honestly I’d probably still pass at that price but they’re 50% off $120 plus shipping, right?

Too lazy to double check 🤷‍♂️
they might’ve messed up the pricing when I made my post about the discount. Was $85 and now I think they fixed it back to $120

Why were these cancelled:

7AD6CE86-E99F-458E-B89E-BEA0C39CAAAD.jpeg

So there’s really no hope for these huh? I really was looking forward to going in on these once they started rolling out a new retro series but my god! They went waaay out of their way to mess these up :smh:. Like geez man. What a disappointment. I wanted the TB cw real bad but I want em done right obviously. Now I guess we gotta wait at least a half decade until they decide to roll em out in correct form? Sucks so hard man.

And I’m not even asking for amazing quality/leather or anything but Jesus Christ can we at very least get perforations on the toe box and other basic details that this model calls for? Maybe proper color placement on the Nike logo or at least the right color tongue? I hate Nike when they do stupid stuff like this to classic shoes that deserve better. Frustrated but I guess it is what it is.

And I’m not even asking for amazing quality/leather or anything but Jesus Christ can we at very least get perforations on the toe box and other basic details that this model calls for? Maybe proper color placement on the Nike logo or at least the right color tongue? I hate Nike when they do stupid stuff like this to classic shoes that deserve better. Frustrated but I guess it is what it is.

that’s what happens when they put the wrong people on these projects of bringing shoesback. I’ve heard the stories from employees at the brands of people in charge of these retros with little to no knowledge about the history or significance of key details of these shoes but what boggles my mind even more so is that a manager had to sign off on these so who’s in charge of signing off on this crap?If they were going to mess this release up like this on its 30 year anniversary they should have just ignored them all together

Back
Top Bottom