Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

93AEF5E0-5E9E-4802-949A-ED05966F82B1.jpeg

via US11...

please stop

only way these could be acceptable would be if you wore them to a Phillies game w/ this jersey

1577120200469.png

More like a retro powder blue Ernie Banks Jersey.

Shoe is paying tribute to the Chicago flag. Got a Chi zip code stitched in the inside of the tongue.
Don’t make it any better, shoe is still ugly. They could’ve done a better job of execution but they were just looking for something gaudy.

Last edited:
The blues seem to be dried up on champs with discount still excluded.Sizes are also drying up on EB.You guys think I should hit NDC with student discount or wait on FNL sale?

The blues seem to be dried up on champs with discount still excluded.Sizes are also drying up on EB.You guys think I should hit NDC with student discount or wait on FNL sale?

Yeah right. Champs has to be a glitch showing all sizes sold out. That ain’t true. About to check EB. If really “sold out” they may have just sent all sizes straight to the outlet. No way these have moved liked that.

Yeah EB showing sold out too. It’s gotta be fake. Did they ever even go up on those sites? Champs & Ebay?

Yeah EB showing sold out too. It’s gotta be fake. Did they ever even go up on those sites? Champs & Ebay?
Thanks...you’re right.FSR back up on champs.
EB only had a few sizes left yesterday.Everytime I check EB today I either get a spinning wheel or product no longer available.

Thanks...you’re right.FSR back up on champs.
EB only had a few sizes left yesterday.Everytime I check EB today I either get a spinning wheel or product no longer available.

Yeah they’re just doing something with the inventory. Again, probably sending some pairs to outlets lol.

isnt the nike air on the back supposed to be blue?

they purposely changed the color blocking on each og colorway?

Back
Top Bottom