Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

I honestly think Nike has issues making perforations in shoes. Not only these '89s but the Trainer 3 they couldn't get right between 2001 and the Saquons....Did they lose the patent on small holes or something.....SMDH.

You might be onto something. Because I have a pair of Air Force 1’s that didn’t have the perforations all the way removed.

"Feels"?

Nah not at all, you said a joke and I said mine. Mine apparently has your pad soaked.

I apologize for not categorizing you correctly, pride month has taught me that you're sensitive to certain things. And in respect it.

Are you a man or woman today?

Lastly, I'm sorry that he ghosted you but that has nothing to do with me. A new guy's out there for you somewhere.

I'll let you reply again so that you can have the last word because that's very important to you. I'll focus on talking about the shoes.
Again TL;DNR
U in ur feels. 😂

Again TL;DNR
U in ur feels. 😂

I just replied in the LaMelo shoe thread also. I'm not in my feels, I'm just replying when quoted.

1657768782526.gif

But if it makes you feel better, I'm boiling over here because you said prostate.

1657768825224.gif

Me too. Way things are going we probably wouldn’t be able to get em smh

I don't think flight '89s move like that. I missed the last retro but they weren't that good anyway. '89s from a few 2-3 years ago, despite all of the wack colorways, had very good shapes, esp the toe box...way better than their 4s counterpart.

nevermind the red bottoms, wtf is up with the PINK

it hardly shows here but look at the other pics in the series..... good lawd

If you're talking about on the midsole towards the front I think that's the lighting. Look at 1st pic vs the others.

REGARDLESS, either way it doesn't matter as these were butchered from the start.

It’s a travesty what Nike has turned this shoe into. One of the dopest mids from the golden era of Nike basketball and they continue to do these dirty.

Imagine what they would do to the Air Force V (Low)???

6cb.jpg

For me, they go hand in hand with the Air Flight '89...but I've stopped caring whether
they will ever be retro'd because the quality might be unacceptable anyway. :ohwell:

Last edited:

6cb.jpg

View attachment 3013805

For me, they go hand in hand with the Air Flight '89...but I've stopped caring whether
they will ever be retro'd because the quality might be unacceptable anyway. :ohwell:
I'd kill for some Air Force Vs, high or low. The white/black highs were my freshman bball kicks.
And ugh, the red, AND they're still lacking the perforated toeboxes. Money saved.

It's crazy that you mentioned those because I was thinking about these earlier this week.

1661037526365.jpeg

1661037675775.jpeg
I had a pair of white grey navy lows in like 2006 or so. We definitely need a flight series revival. Lots of flights have been left untapped

6cb.jpg

No need to imagine, we got a retro of the ultra Force low years back in two random colorways no one wanted

B44E2BD3-B364-43B8-ACFC-393A217ABC87.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom