Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Nah I'm talking about the OG White/Blacks, not the OG Black/Greys pictured above.

These...

1999-Nike-Air-Flight-89-White-Black-@regularolty.jpg
I need some too, for outlet prices of course. 😂

I've been planning on getting my 2000 pair sole swapped.

And if you didn't have the OG's, you should probably crawl back up in Mom when the Flight 89's, Jordan 4'a or any other retro from the 80's and 90's are released and keep your baby feet out of our shoes...

1657580510603.gif

i had them.... shape was beautiful, material was beautiful (they had mf'ing polyurethane insoles)

some I collected from other collectors on ebay but the midsoles all will yellow/crack by now.

not sure how anyone can even stop that from happening due to the nature of the midsole material - otherwise i'd expect to see pairs in circulation still.

i had them.... shape was beautiful, material was beautiful (they had mf'ing polyurethane insoles)

some I collected from other collectors on ebay but the midsoles all will yellow/crack by now.

not sure how anyone can even stop that from happening due to the nature of the midsole material - otherwise i'd expect to see pairs in circulation still.

You’re right they crack, I’m not even sure if wearing them would help? I know not wearing them will have them crumbling.

I was around but didn’t have the Og’s, I did get them when they were retried in 1999 or 2000. I saw then a couple of years ago and had to throw them away, they crumbled. :rolleyes

And if you didn't have the OG's, you should probably crawl back up in Mom when the Flight 89's, Jordan 4'a or any other retro from the 80's and 90's are released and keep your baby feet out of our shoes...

1657580510603.gif
U really saying yo momma jokes n calling me wet behind the ears??? 😂
*sees join date**
:lol:
U really tryna say I’m a toddler 😂
U need to log off boi n pull ur skirt down.

U really saying yo momma jokes n calling me wet behind the ears??? 😂
*sees join date**
:lol:
U really tryna say I’m a toddler 😂
U need to log off boi n pull ur skirt down.

I was a member here in 1999 or early 2000. I had an account, posted but something happened to my email address. I lurked after that but didn't come back here for years.

You didn't ask for the information but you needed to know based off of your assumption and statement about my join date.

Regarding your post. You don't know what a "Momma joke" is because what I said was far from a Mom joke. My joke was about a person with your mindset and what they could do, Mom just was involved.

Since you don't understand jokes, I'll pretend not to understand yours.

Why would you like me to pull my skirt down? That's a very weird request and not something that I'm interested in. First because I don't wear skirts, and second I'm not interested in men but be you.

1657684878302.jpeg

1657684971931.gif

I was a member here in 1999 or early 2000. I had an account, posted but something happened to my email address. I lurked after that but didn't come back here for years.

You didn't ask for the information but you needed to know based off of your assumption and statement about my join date.

Regarding your post. You don't know what a "Momma joke" is because what I said was far from a Mom joke. My joke was about a person with your mindset and what they could do, Mom just was involved.

Since you don't understand jokes, I'll pretend not to understand yours.

Why would you like me to pull my skirt down? That's a very weird request and not something that I'm interested in. First because I don't wear skirts, and second I'm not interested in men but be you.

1657684878302.jpeg

1657684971931.gif
TL;DR
Pull ur skirt down granny.

If u had or was around the OG u should be in ur 40’s hence the reason I posted my comment. N ur reply sounded like a bitter grumpy pants. Ur old age showing since u forgot to take ur benifiber.
Go to sleep old girl.

Last edited:
Didn’t those sonics release not too long ago with the purple joints. hate I missed the white purp, they were deep discount too

TL;DR
Pull ur skirt down granny.

If u had or was around the OG u should be in ur 40’s hence the reason I posted my comment. N ur reply sounded like a bitter grumpy pants. Ur old age showing since u forgot to take ur benifiber.
Go to sleep old girl.

The moisture is dripping from your panties so calm down sweetheart.

You might need to pull up your skirt so the fellas can...

Now be a good girl, enjoy your Flight 89's and have a great day.

1657731735046.gif

If u had these as OG’s you should prolly get a prostate exam 😂 👴🏽

With the current hype on 4’s it’s only right flights
46 , had the OGs(actually bought them after redeeming my Book-It rewards at Pizza Hut), and had my yearly exams last week.
In regards to the new pics posted, just like last time, I'll pass if they don't have the perforated toe boxes. Might not be a big deal for some, but it is for me.

The original Flight 89's had perforated holes in the front of the shoes.

It's not that big of a deal to some but the smooth toes throw me off.

1657744063238.png

1657744102126.png
lol bruh i was thinking holes big enough your big toe pops through.....

I blame it on covid.....

The moisture is dripping from your panties so calm down sweetheart.

You might need to pull up your skirt so the fellas can...

Now be a good girl, enjoy your Flight 89's and have a great day.

1657731735046.gif
The mention of a prostate exam got ur feathers ruffled huh? U might just be going thru menopause sis.
Remember ur direct reply to me about a general comment has u in ur feels.
Good nite granny.

I honestly think Nike has issues making perforations in shoes. Not only these '89s but the Trainer 3 they couldn't get right between 2001 and the Saquons....Did they lose the patent on small holes or something.....SMDH.

The mention of a prostate exam got ur feathers ruffled huh? U might just be going thru menopause sis.
Remember ur direct reply to me about a general comment has u in ur feels.
Good nite granny.

"Feels"?

Nah not at all, you said a joke and I said mine. Mine apparently has your pad soaked.

I apologize for not categorizing you correctly, pride month has taught me that you're sensitive to certain things. And in respect it.

Are you a man or woman today?

Lastly, I'm sorry that he ghosted you but that has nothing to do with me. A new guy's out there for you somewhere.

I'll let you reply again so that you can have the last word because that's very important to you. I'll focus on talking about the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom