Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

The black/grey for $51 is a good deal. I'd get them for that price too. Hate the leather they used on those though.

I really hope they do the white/black and white/red

I guess it's just white/blue for now

I hope they remake the all Royal Blue/white pair I bought from Jersey-Joe back in 99-00

I still have them and the midsoles are toast

One of my favorite shoes ever.
*not my pair*

shoes-400.jpg

I hope they remake the all Royal Blue/white pair I bought from Jersey-Joe back in 99-00

*not my pair*

shoes-400.jpg

Yo - THANKS for mentioning those Air Flight '89 STs on Ebay.  I picked them up, they're the exact pair I had in '92
pimp.gif
  Thinking about doing a midsole swap so I can wear 'em.  Now I'll be on the hunt for the blacks and dark blues.  I remember the black STs were super HTF when they came out because they were so popular.  I bet we never see a retro of the ST, wish we would though

Yo - THANKS for mentioning those Air Flight '89 STs on Ebay.  I picked them up, they're the exact pair I had in '92
pimp.gif
  Thinking about doing a midsole swap so I can wear 'em.  Now I'll be on the hunt for the blacks and dark blues.  I remember the black STs were super HTF when they came out because they were so popular.  I bet we never see a retro of the ST, wish we would though

pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

*not my pair*

shoes-400.jpg

pimp.gif
  Jersey Joe & shoetrends were definitely the good days

pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

*not my pair*

shoes-400.jpg

pimp.gif
  Jersey Joe & shoetrends were definitely the good days

got my one today from eastbay..for me, they r very nice..i choose this over the IV's..& im very happy with my purchase..

got my one today from eastbay..for me, they r very nice..i choose this over the IV's..& im very happy with my purchase..

I haven't had much to say about these. It's good they've returned in some OG colorways, and I especially like the black/grey CW.

The quality of the leather on the current Flight 89s is disappointing. Nike should return to using HIGH QUALITY tumbled leather on the 89s, like what's on these 2002 retros:

Please excuse my SC tag. The leather on these Flight 89s is impeccable.

I haven't had much to say about these. It's good they've returned in some OG colorways, and I especially like the black/grey CW.

The quality of the leather on the current Flight 89s is disappointing. Nike should return to using HIGH QUALITY tumbled leather on the 89s, like what's on these 2002 retros:

Please excuse my SC tag. The leather on these Flight 89s is impeccable.

Originally Posted by boytwo

Most Definitely agree with you.  For 75 bucks shipped from eastbay, I couldnt pass them up.  And even though the black material is cheap beyond belief, the white pair doesnt look too bad. I may send the black pair back, I havent decided.

Most Definitely agree with you.  For 75 bucks shipped from eastbay, I couldnt pass them up.  And even though the black material is cheap beyond belief, the white pair doesnt look too bad. I may send the black pair back, I havent decided.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Are you talking about the black/red or the black/grey?

Originally Posted by CAto312

Black/Grey Pair

Originally Posted by CAto312

Black/Grey Pair

Air flight 89 > air jordan IV 2012  anyday least they stayed true to form and didn't hike up da price to almost 200 bucks.

Air flight 89 > air jordan IV 2012  anyday least they stayed true to form and didn't hike up da price to almost 200 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom