Holiday 2012

The laces are unnecessary

and for the hundredth time, can I just get the plain white/black

$*# is up with the color blocking???

Originally Posted by PTone

Yeeeeaaahhhh... done with the 89's.
and just like that they're ruined.
laugh.gif

imma go cop da OG colors before they start to gone in my size...

Originally Posted by PTone

Yeeeeaaahhhh... done with the 89's.
and just like that they're ruined.
laugh.gif

imma go cop da OG colors before they start to gone in my size...

My thoughts
laugh.gif

And again they make another black/red sneaker. If you didn't get the first pair, why would you get those around Christmas?

With all the color possibilities they can do, Nike seems stuck on releasing similar colorways.

Plain white/grey and white/black would do better than either one of these.

My thoughts
laugh.gif

And again they make another black/red sneaker. If you didn't get the first pair, why would you get those around Christmas?

With all the color possibilities they can do, Nike seems stuck on releasing similar colorways.

Plain white/grey and white/black would do better than either one of these.

I think they're looking at it more from a general consumer standpoint, not from a sneaker enthusiast standpoint. Somebody who maybe wanted black/red IV's and couldn't get them or didn't want to shell out the $160-$170 for them would just get these because to the untrained eye, they look "close enough". I think it's a shame they %!*!@ out the 89's with such garbage colorways and that we only get an occasional white/blue, white/red, etc... mixed in.

Also, has anyone noticed when you see the white/reds in person, the toe area isn't leather, it's some kind of shiny synthetic material? Just wondering if anyone saw that, and is it supposed to be 3M reflective or something? I'd prefer just a decent leather.

I think they're looking at it more from a general consumer standpoint, not from a sneaker enthusiast standpoint. Somebody who maybe wanted black/red IV's and couldn't get them or didn't want to shell out the $160-$170 for them would just get these because to the untrained eye, they look "close enough". I think it's a shame they %!*!@ out the 89's with such garbage colorways and that we only get an occasional white/blue, white/red, etc... mixed in.

Also, has anyone noticed when you see the white/reds in person, the toe area isn't leather, it's some kind of shiny synthetic material? Just wondering if anyone saw that, and is it supposed to be 3M reflective or something? I'd prefer just a decent leather.

$+*.... two white/blue colorways and now two black/red colorways?  Is anyone even paying attention at Nike?
How about the white/black OG colorway, or doing a retro of any of the other colorways from '89-'92 that haven't been retroed yet?  I'm happy the did the OG white/blue/red and black/white/grey - I copped them both.  The white/red are nice too, but what is Nike doing here?

$+*.... two white/blue colorways and now two black/red colorways?  Is anyone even paying attention at Nike?
How about the white/black OG colorway, or doing a retro of any of the other colorways from '89-'92 that haven't been retroed yet?  I'm happy the did the OG white/blue/red and black/white/grey - I copped them both.  The white/red are nice too, but what is Nike doing here?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Not sure if these were posted

nike-air-flight-89-new-color.jpg

Holiday 2012

I actually Kind of like these.. The OG CWs are nice, but I like these. Blue Jeans, a  a white button up grey undershirt. you alright.. Would want to see in person first though ofcourse

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Not sure if these were posted

nike-air-flight-89-new-color.jpg

Holiday 2012

I actually Kind of like these.. The OG CWs are nice, but I like these. Blue Jeans, a  a white button up grey undershirt. you alright.. Would want to see in person first though ofcourse

Back
Top Bottom