Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Do these fit true to size? I got some Retro Jordan 4s and there 9 1/2. fit pretty loosely. are these the same type of fit

Do these fit true to size? I got some Retro Jordan 4s and there 9 1/2. fit pretty loosely. are these the same type of fit

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

These came in yesterday super clean colorway pics don't do them justice.

I'm intrigued by the HOH exclusives anybody have any pics?
nerd.gif

Picked these up at my local Champs. Nice colorway  

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

These came in yesterday super clean colorway pics don't do them justice.

I'm intrigued by the HOH exclusives anybody have any pics?
nerd.gif

Picked these up at my local Champs. Nice colorway  

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

these AF89's do fit true to size
this year's white-cement AJ4 retro does fit bigger than these
also, these have more padding & are actually more comfortable than the AJ4 retro

Kane - they are all $95 as of right now on nike.com
though they messed with the pricing on the black-red colorway a few weeks ago

also, these have more padding & are actually more comfortable than the AJ4 retro

Originally Posted by green rhino123

oh ok. i was looking at eastbay and they have um there for 99 bucks for some reason... eastbay turning into a reseller 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

oh ok. i was looking at eastbay and they have um there for 99 bucks for some reason... eastbay turning into a reseller 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 12sfinne

Damn maybe if i get'em on sale

Pretty much. Just waiting on an eastbay markdown before I pull the trigger. Should be just in time for summer.

Originally Posted by 12sfinne

Damn maybe if i get'em on sale

Pretty much. Just waiting on an eastbay markdown before I pull the trigger. Should be just in time for summer.

I love my pair. I've worn them a lot since copping and the only gripe I have with them is the pleather of the front toebox creases like crazy because of the depreciation in quality. It would've been nice to have the OGs because the leather on those look on point. I might just grab the other CWs when they go on sale because I love this one so much.

17426665dedf18461251454ccac135bbefa64bc2.jpg

I love my pair. I've worn them a lot since copping and the only gripe I have with them is the pleather of the front toebox creases like crazy because of the depreciation in quality. It would've been nice to have the OGs because the leather on those look on point. I might just grab the other CWs when they go on sale because I love this one so much.

when will nike/JB stop trying to give us this subpar quality on retroes. Im definitely willing to pay more for a higher quality product

when will nike/JB stop trying to give us this subpar quality on retroes. Im definitely willing to pay more for a higher quality product

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Welcome to Niketalk
smile.gif
Nice kicks. Now go fix your laces lol. Both are tied differently and it's buggin the OCD in me haha.

Welcome to Niketalk
smile.gif
Nice kicks. Now go fix your laces lol. Both are tied differently and it's buggin the OCD in me haha.

Those blacks look nice I saw them on sale for 80 here in Korea but my only gripe about the blacks are their not outlined with the white or grey like the other shoes have the outline with the shoes secondary color.. thats the only reason I didn't pull the trigger.

Those blacks look nice I saw them on sale for 80 here in Korea but my only gripe about the blacks are their not outlined with the white or grey like the other shoes have the outline with the shoes secondary color.. thats the only reason I didn't pull the trigger.

Lovin the white laces but why'd you lace them different????

Back
Top Bottom