"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

@Aquatic Barefoot   Glad to hear it man. Magics a good man for that. I bet these flights were on you're mind the whole time you were at work. Torture lol 

I was lucky enough to wait it out today on my morning off. 

I got em' for $121.

I
' Well yeah I got them for $123 but I'm saying it's only a few dollars more.

Yeah.

Right about now if you can get these for retail plus taxes and standard shipping you're doing good. I know we'd all like to cut out the shipping costs but it shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Exactly.

Just copped from Niketown Newbury st. Seems like they had plenty of sizes. I went half size down. Mildly narrow but my foot is borderline wide. True size runs pretty long but the lockdown of the shoe doesn't make them unwearable for anyone who ordered their true size online. I'd say normal to narrow foot definitely go down half a size, wide foot def go TTS.

WHAT THE HECK!? I CALLED THEM NUMEROUS TIMES AND THEY WOULDN'T PICK UP THE STORE PHONE!

@DipsetGeneral 5 Social Status stores...soon to be 6

Ohhh okay, I see.

I was going to pass but went to check them out in person and couldn't resist. The leather is the best i've seen on a Nike retro since the QS Trainer SC II from 2011. They definitely run larger than huarache runners. These are easily one of the top Nike releases this year.

View media item 1120594

I was going to pass but went to check them out in person and couldn't resist. The leather is the best i've seen on a Nike retro since the QS Trainer SC II from 2011. They definitely run larger than huarache runners. These are easily one of the top Nike releases this year.
I totally agree about the leather.  I tried them on at the HoH and they are definitely TTS and extremly comfortable.  I'm not regretting my decision to double up.

Once these started popping up they were every damb where. At least more places than I imagined.

they're kinda sitting in european online stores right now....but glad i copped my pair though, brings back memories! 

I walked into my footlocker about 30 minutes ago and purchased my pair. They hAd a FSR. As an older head I can appreciate having an opportunity to sit down and try on a shoe. I went down .5 size. Usually a 11 but I like my mainly white based shoes as small as possible without compromising confort

Can't lie, I kind of panicked and bought a pair early ($129) after J said they were a limited release..but I don't regret it. Shoes are nice and they are everywhere.

these are hard to find locally, can someone direct me to a pair online in size 10.5?

These seem to be mostly sold out online (or backordered). You're best bet might be to call places that are doing phone orders

I walked into my footlocker about 30 minutes ago and purchased my pair. They hAd a FSR. As an older head I can appreciate having an opportunity to sit down and try on a shoe. I went down .5 size. Usually a 11 but I like my mainly white based shoes as small as possible without compromising confort

Can't lie, I kind of panicked and bought a pair early ($129) after J said they were a limited release..but I don't regret it. Shoes are nice and they are everywhere.

I can't figure out sizing anymore with Nike. I didn't have a chance to try them on. My wife actually got them for me because I struck out online. I ended up with a 12 since that seems to work with Nike but based on what everyone is saying I can't tell anymore. I'll find out soon enough. I ended up paying $135 but oh well. I actually wanted these.

Can anyone please PM me and point me in the right direction of a sz 12 for retail+tax&ship?

No stores near me got them in store & I struck out online
Thanks

Last edited:
These really supposed to come out on friday or saturday right? might wait till then to see what the local stores have. but yea im trying online too and still no luck, they on ebay for $200 but yea right lol.

Can anyone please PM me and point me in the right direction of a sz 12 for retail+tax&ship?

No stores near me got them in store & I struck out online
Thanks

Read the thread (last 2-3 pages maybe?). Plenty of people pointing in the right direction. A few spots have phone orders available. Call them up and ask about sz 12 before they get scooped up!

So is the EB rep i just spoke to autistic, or is the backorder canceled and no longer expected at all?
This isn't a troll-job.
I got order confirmation from EB & FA this morning, and knew the backorder was to be expected.
Just chatted w/ an EB CSR and she says "They are no longer expecting the shipment at all."
Which is fine, but just let me know FOR SURE. Considering I'd buy some more tonight, if needed.
:nerd:

These really supposed to come out on friday or saturday right? might wait till then to see what the local stores have. but yea im trying online too and still no luck, they on ebay for $200 but yea right lol.
They came out today and most likely wont be there on saturday.  if you have FL/HoH near you http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator  If you read back a few pages you might find a few sites to order from.......

Kill two birds with one stone. Might as well get this NT Pizza party early because these are WORTHY 

Back
Top Bottom