"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

sup guys, been 12hrs since they dropped... im still waiting in line to be added to cart... wish me luck!!!
lol I just got a email from a site saying they got 10.5 left, waiting on another email confirmation before i pull the trigger. i will like to see hats,t-shirts etc. you all got to match these. i have over 80 plus hats and not 1 go with the huaraches lol.

nice but im still on line on NDC from this morning...

when i get the OOS message ill try there, thanks man!
laugh.gif

Looks like finishline getting them and I'm sure u can use a coupon, if so $95 shipped is what u can get for

Not worthy?

My post was in reference ol' boy asking if that was you with a smiley face :lol:

But despite this pair seemingly being done better than most pairs deemed "Pizza Party" worthy, I don't see it happening here :lol:

@proverbs2416 what time did they their shipment because they didnt have them earlier?
Got them at exactly 3pm after a long ******* drive from HoH Beverly Ctr to HoH Topanga. They got it around 2pm. Just called HoH Topanga about 10mins ago, and they just received their shipment "minutes" before I called.

Ended up doubling up and didn't even plan to. Panicked and placed a phone order at a boutique when NDC, Eastbay, and FTL got their pairs ate up. HOH ended up getting their pairs in and once I seen them in person I had to have them immediately. Couldn't wait, they're getting some miles put on them this weekend starting with casual Friday.

Last edited:
If some are still available I may end up doubling up myself. Hope for more releases besides the bs colorways

yall killing me mane.. im going to get them thou, i aint even got enuff money on my cc to get them online tonight, got to go make a big deposit tomorrow. but im reading all the comments and its def a tease

My post was in reference ol' boy asking if that was you with a smiley face
laugh.gif

But despite this pair seemingly being done better than most pairs deemed "Pizza Party" worthy, I don't see it happening here
laugh.gif
shawty bad as shh thou.. idk about a flight huarache pizza party neither lol

Glad everyone who wanted a pair got them.

Our HOH only got a size run, but I was able to get my size :nthat: I left work at the right time. I always forget to use my coupons though. :smh:

Something tells me they're going to do these like the lava Tech Challenge's.

And the leather is pretty good. It's not that shiny plastic stuff. It's better than what's on the Free version also. Yeah I got them, $49.99. :\ They'll be thrown in my gym rotation.

So is the EB rep i just spoke to autistic, or is the backorder canceled and no longer expected at all?
This isn't a troll-job.
I got order confirmation from EB & FA this morning, and knew the backorder was to be expected.
Just chatted w/ an EB CSR and she says "They are no longer expecting the shipment at all."
Which is fine, but just let me know FOR SURE. Considering I'd buy some more tonight, if needed.
:nerd:

Yeah, I expected the backorder with the way Footlocker has been lately. Especially when I heard about the late HOH shipments being late.

That's why I went ahead and went to HOH and made sure I got a pair.

My post was in reference ol' boy asking if that was you with a smiley face
laugh.gif

But despite this pair seemingly being done better than most pairs deemed "Pizza Party" worthy, I don't see it happening here
laugh.gif

shawty bad as shh thou.. idk about a flight huarache pizza party neither lol
laugh.gif
        The inner child came out today. These are 
pimp.gif

Glad everyone who wanted a pair got them.

Our HOH only got a size run, but I was able to get my size
nthat.gif
I left work at the right time. I always forget to use my coupons though.
mean.gif

Something tells me they're going to do these like the lava Tech Challenge's.

And the leather is pretty good. It's not that shiny plastic stuff. It's better than what's on the Free version also. Yeah I got them, $49.99.
ohwell.gif
They'll be thrown in my gym rotation.
I hope so, I need another pair. These are too beautiful, beyond pleased with my pair. Nike can give us this kind of quality for $115, basically a full true to OG retro, but ... Yeah, I'll leave that for another time lol

And I got the Free version as well .......... Had 3 pairs 
embarassed.gif
 I couldn't contain myself lol I was so hyped for them in 2011, I didn't think Nike would give us the correct retro. Bought the emerald runners as well, which I ended up getting in 2013 again. I drove home with them out of the box sitting passenger just so I could stare at them at red lights 
laugh.gif

Edit: And I can't wait for the black ones 
smokin.gif
 I'll be ready for two pairs of those as well. I wasn't prepped for this release to get the two I wanted. All good though, in due time.

Last edited:
I think we all did a good by getting these. Those frees were way too disrespectful so it's great that NIKE finally done these right. Definitely one of the highlight releases of the year.

Last edited:
Ended up doubling up and didn't even plan to. Panicked and placed a phone order at a boutique when NDC, Eastbay, and FTL got their pairs ate up. HOH ended up getting their pairs in and once I seen them in person I had to have them immediately. Couldn't wait, they're getting some miles put on them this weekend starting with casual Friday.

Same exact story as me and I'm happy with them as well :smokin

View media item 1121233

Last edited:
stopped by HOH culver city (fox hills mall for the OGs) they look good I didn't get them, maybe I'll stop by tomorrow and pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom