"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Nike did great by these. Cannot wait for the Sagan Blues...........or the Kobe PE pairs (wishful thinking).

Shoot.... I absolutely love this shoe and I was trying to convince myself I'll be fine with the free version to save money. Who am I kidding. :smh:

Looks like there are plenty to go around. Small size runs from each spot, but plenty of spots to pick from. Seems like places are still getting late shipments too.
NDC successful this morning. Almost want to grab a pair local then return the ndc to niketown when it arrives tuesday. I want them NOW!

Does anyone know where to get these in philly? I went to all the spots downtown on Thursday. Nada.

I want the black/segon blue pair sooooo bad!! I like the white pair that came out today, but I don't wear white shoes. You guys the black/blue pair would be limited as well?

just so yall know, villa is the ****! my shoes just arrived this morning. i'll be shopping with them from now on. no tax or shipping and i got the shoes NEXT DAY!? no brainer, villa is it!! :smokin

on another note, gonna try to grab a 2nd pair in store today.

*EDIT*

Last edited:
Got them yesterday from NDC and they shipped them out already, expected to be here by monday :smokin

Saw the triple blacks at FTL recently but I thought they were eu only?

1. Wrong thread blood :lol:

2. Naw, most recent colorways have hit the US and are chilling on shelves. I love it :pimp: We didn't get the all whites and a few other pairs though.

A lot of good information being dropped in this thread with helping people locate pairs. The community really came together and showed love on this release.

Thanks for sharing one of our coupon codes. We have a $10 off coupon for NT (code : ISSNIKETALK10 ) which is good for $10 off each item purchased. We know it's not much, but we do offer free shipping as well Domestically which most sites do not.

-ISS

INSTAGRAM: @instyleshoes1999
Why u guys sleeping on this!!!!!!!!

$130shipped Priority!!!!!

^Most stores have them for less or the same price. Coupon code or not, why would you wanna support a store that's taxing for these if you don't have to?

^Most stores have them for less or the same price. Coupon code or not, why would you wanna support a store that's taxing for these if you don't have to?

We've got size's 9.5 and 12 left in stock at this time.

As an FYI....we also support NT. We are here as sponsors PLUS a portion of ALL SALES on our site go back to Niketalk initiatives.

We also offer free shipping domestically

Thanks,

-ISS

INSTAGRAM : @instyleshoes1999

Back
Top Bottom