"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

I honestly figured one tear wasn't too big of a deal so I gave them another run. What really sucks is my size is no longer on NDC :frown:

That sucks. Check out Eastbay. It looks like they have all sizes up through size 13.

And to be honest I don't buy the theory that these are retros and thus aren't made for athletic use. The "current" Nike's I own feel very cheap and minimal. Beyond current cushioning there isn't too much of a difference between retros and new stuff.

They were definitely posted already, that pic is rotated and cropped they're next to the Victor Cruz shoe.

I tried the coupon code for the Lakers color on villa but it no longer works. Anyone know a current code that does?

Recently stumbled across an old pair of Brooks that pre-date the Flight Huarache thoughts? More pics at the link

http://www.defynewyork.com/2015/08/...he-precursor-to-the-nike-air-flight-huarache/

View media item 1691661
View media item 1691665

I dont think so but i could b wrong who knows.
The way those brooks are designed they kind of have to come together like that in the back.

The huarache design on the midfoot and sides is way different than those brooks.

Thats pretty cool tho

nerd.gif

hello my friends

so i had apair a year or so in size 10 wound up not wearing em and flipping em bc they were too tight.. deciding to get a new pair tried on a 10.5 a little to tight so im thinking an 11 .. all uselessinfo but im thinknig of the free run joints is there a sizing diferential bc i know these fit od tight so idk if theyre different bc of the midsole change

Back
Top Bottom