Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

Pips!!!

Attachments

• 243D9EEE-22FE-4629-8E8F-54CD430B08D5.jpeg
    243D9EEE-22FE-4629-8E8F-54CD430B08D5.jpeg
    434.8 KB · Views: 125
And here's my second pair, which arrived today and is already also back on the UPS truck to Nike. On top of the weirdly creased toe, check out the collar. Looked like someone sat on it while eating lunch at the Nike factory. Ordered yet ANOTHER pair to try and get a good one.
IMG_3588.jpg
IMG_3589.jpg
This is something like what I pulled out when I got my White/Black pair lol. Just smashed up everywhere.

Looks like you got a solid pair! Mine were a little funky. Had some weird divots and creases, but I'm not sure I wanna go through the hassle of ordering another pair and returning these. Relaced and stuffed them, and hopefully it works itself out.

PXL_20220121_005103556.PORTRAIT.jpg
Yea my pair is straight didn’t have any creases or the pre worn look

This is something like what I pulled out when I got my White/Black pair lol. Just smashed up everywhere.
Hahahaha. I couldn’t believe it. My first pair looked good, no weird creases, nicely slanted toes. If only the right shoe didn’t have a tongue that rubbed and squeaked like crazy, I would’ve been good. Fingers crossed the third time is a charm. If not, I might just give up on these unless I find them in a store and can pick out a good pair. I’m not gonna keep ordering and returning pairs to Nike. This is starting to remind me of the OG Zoom Flight 95 when I literally sat in a Playmakers and had to have the dude bring out every pair he had in my size to find one good mix-n-match pair. That was quite a sight, me sitting on the bench in the store surrounded by a pile of boxes and shoes 🤣

Hahahaha. I couldn’t believe it. My first pair looked good, no weird creases, nicely slanted toes. If only the right shoe didn’t have a tongue that rubbed and squeaked like crazy, I would’ve been good. Fingers crossed the third time is a charm. If not, I might just give up on these unless I find them in a store and can pick out a good pair. I’m not gonna keep ordering and returning pairs to Nike. This is starting to remind me of the OG Zoom Flight 95 when I literally sat in a Playmakers and had to have the dude bring out every pair he had in my size to find one good mix-n-match pair. That was quite a sight, me sitting on the bench in the store surrounded by a pile of boxes and shoes 🤣
I've seen the weird smashed up dented thing on certain models here and there but I don't know if I've ever seen it so consistently on one model. If I have it's been a while. I hit the sneaker shops a lot and just about every store has the Wht/Blk and the weird Blk/orange ones and the majority are all misshapen and warped etc...

More then anything I just want to know what the hell it is they did to them lol. Must have accidentally ran the forklift over them or something ha.

I've seen the weird smashed up dented thing on certain models here and there but I don't know if I've ever seen it so consistently on one model. If I have it's been a while. I hit the sneaker shops a lot and just about every store has the Wht/Blk and the weird Blk/orange ones and the majority are all misshapen and warped etc...

More then anything I just want to know what the hell it is they did to them lol. Must have accidentally ran the forklift over them or something ha.
It’s quite strange for sure. Like the production specs are inherently flawed or something. I’ve waited 30 years for this specific Pip colorway so it’s stressing me out being so close yet still so far 🤣
One way or another I will source a good pair. I doubt I’ll really give up on them.

told myself i was going to get the pips when they dropped, but these pictures got me wanting to hold off a while. want to see them in person before i make the move...

is the leather as bad as it looks in the pics? the worst leather ive ever had on a shoe was the flight 89 retros from late 2000's.

really plastic and warped creases that arent natural creases just weird wave folds...

Third time is the charm. I don't think I'm gonna find a pair any better than this one. Typical pre-creases in the toes out of the box. I unlaced, restuffed the paper in the toe boxes, and will let them sit a day or two like this. Other than that, which is apparently standard on all of these, clean pair. Finally. Well, at least it doesn't look like someone drove a forklift over it.
IMG_3593.jpg
IMG_3594.jpg
IMG_3595.jpg

dude why is the flight logo so low on the tongue?
That's just how they made the Flight tags on this retro. I know it's not like the OG but it actually doesn't look terrible when they're on your feet. If you leave the top lace hole empty, the way the tongue sits still makes the logo visible. Believe me, man, the tongue tag is the least you have to worry about with a pair of these :lol:

Back
Top Bottom