Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

The fact that they zoomed in on that horribly painted "F" is so sad. Wish they would retro the OG Flight highs. I don't even think those have ever been retroed. Or even the Flight Light "1".

they have

These ones?

air flight high.jpeg

They look similar, but I don't think the pic I posted above are the same as Solo Flights.
Those aren't Solo Flights. Solo Flights didn't have visible Air, for starters, and the upper details were different.
I believe noblekane noblekane meant they have retroed the original Flight Lites. What I really wish they'd retro is the original Flight Lite low in black/white. The shoe Pip wore in the '91 finals. I got those in summer '91 and was so geeked to have them LOL

They really need to drop the price of the Wht/Blk colorway. It's been out for 6 months and it's not moving most places. I still need to grab one. I'm sure these will be all over the outlets eventually.

They really need to drop the price of the Wht/Blk colorway. It's been out for 6 months and it's not moving most places. I still need to grab one. I'm sure these will be all over the outlets eventually.
If you want them, Hibbet has them for $90 with free shipping right now. They have codes frequently. I was able to get the white/red ones last month for just under $100

If you want them, Hibbet has them for $90 with free shipping right now. They have codes frequently. I was able to get the white/red ones last month for just under $100
Yeah I know. I got the white/red for 80$ with a 10$ reward on top. I'm waiting to stack discounts on the other at this point.

I use Hibbett maybe the most nowadays. Always the best prices and deals.

anndddd gone! I bet the go quick here in the US too. size 10 was gone earlier and now they are showing unavailable.

It was the Olympic pair. Whenever they drop, I think they'll be around. I think this is a shoe that only true shoe fans will want and cop. The design isn't eye-popping like a more uptempo for example. It's like a time a place kind of shoe for some people, and for that, I hope we are able to casually get a pair. If not, I'm cool with it, but it would be nice to scoop a pair to go with my Dream Team shorts.

It was the Olympic pair. Whenever they drop, I think they'll be around. I think this is a shoe that only true shoe fans will want and cop. The design isn't eye-popping like a more uptempo for example. It's like a time a place kind of shoe for some people, and for that, I hope we are able to casually get a pair. If not, I'm cool with it, but it would be nice to scoop a pair to go with my Dream Team shorts.
well stated man...just very surprising the went so fast in australia of all places.

well stated man...just very surprising the went so fast in australia of all places.
What I want to know is, was it a true sellout? Or was it a case where they were put up early and yanked? That entire stock went way too fast. I clicked it on my phone initially (that's how I found out what it was), then about an hour or so later clicked on my desktop and was completely gone. I could be wrong, but I doubt that they would sell out that quickly, but these days who knows? Crazy how that would be the only colorway in this shoe that doesn't sit when nobody was asking for this model to come back, even though it has its fans, me included.

What I want to know is, was it a true sellout? Or was it a case where they were put up early and yanked? That entire stock went way too fast. I clicked it on my phone initially (that's how I found out what it was), then about an hour or so later clicked on my desktop and was completely gone. I could be wrong, but I doubt that they would sell out that quickly, but these days who knows? Crazy how that would be the only colorway in this shoe that doesn't sit when nobody was asking for this model to come back, even though it has its fans, me included.
Stock is still available only 14US and 15US down to a few sizes. So still a full size run. Need to change region to Australia, thats why it looks like its sold out.

Stock is still available only 14US and 15US down to a few sizes. So still a full size run. Need to change region to Australia, thats why it looks like its sold out.
Thanks. I did this and see that they're still sitting, which is a good sign. I also saw that in Australia, Nike gives you the option of ID'ing your own dunk low. Now that's straight criminal given how dunks are now. I'm legit annoyed lol.

Back
Top Bottom