Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

Just got a pair of the Olympics for $72 total.

Spring Sale
Copped. Couldn’t pass that up. Thanks!

Looks like a white/green colorway is coming, saw this on hibbets not available for purchase.

flight-lite-green.JPG

Just curious, was the OG featured in cardinal because the AJ7’s that year were cardinals? please correct me if I’m wrong on the year, but I believe both were released in 92.

Just curious, was the OG featured in cardinal because the AJ7’s that year were cardinals? please correct me if I’m wrong on the year, but I believe both were released in 92.
IDK about that but I think the OGs had a deeper maroon than the Cardinal 7s.

IDK about that but I think the OGs had a deeper maroon than the Cardinal 7s.

Nah, they were both "Cardinal" red. When I get some time, I'll go dig my OG's out. And I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence since they were using that shade around that time.

Nah, they were both "Cardinal" red. When I get some time, I'll go dig my OG's out. And I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence since they were using that shade around that time.
I'm not debating the name of the color.

I mean when you look at them side by side, I thought the Pippens were visibly darker.

^^my 1992 hares say “TRU RED” on the box I wanna say, either way to my perception the red on those appears as such. Kinda has that vivid 90s pop along with the mint green against the white uppers.

Just got a pair of the Olympics for $72 total.

Spring Sale

Same. Perfect for the USA themed holidays coming up. How long it took for them to process your Odor?

My olympics arrived from Oneness on Tuesday. Got here super quick. May copp Pips tomorrow and still waiting for a dirt cheap discount on white/blacks. They need to send those to hash wall already so I can copp.

NDC is currently running a 2 day sale using the code 50YEARS, it works on the olympics. I used some gifts cards and got mine for $51. Couldn't pass that up.

NDC is currently running a 2 day sale using the code 50YEARS, it works on the olympics. I used some gifts cards and got mine for $51. Couldn't pass that up.

I ordered another 2 pairs this morning when I saw that. Hopefully I can get one decent pair out of them. :lol:

yup.

Attachments

• card0.jpeg
    card0.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 513
Back
Top Bottom