Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

Were those pics of Mike and Scotty from the 92 finals? Looks like it. OMG I want those playoff versions. May need to cop two pair​
Yeah, I want those bad! I plan on wearing them with white socks like how they do it in the 90's..lol. It's only right​
These are the Flights we need Dammit !!!! 🔥
Pffft! You know it bro! Imma gonna rock those white socks with these! Can not waaaaaiiiit!​
So we agree the black & white colorway is what we want... I bet Nike is the only one that won't make. :emoji_confounded:
It’s confirmed that they’re releasing this fall.​

4 TO 6 PAIRS, WILL BE COPPED!!! AT MF'N RETAIL!!! Because they WILL sell out ASAP!!!

:pimp:
:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

These are one of the better performing retros I’ve worn. I have been wearing the white/black pair for tennis and outdoor basketball while I only wear my Olympic pair casually. The leather may be AWFUL around the toe box but the insole and midsole provide nice cushion. There is definitely a nice top loaded heel air unit and I believe there is a forefoot air unit too. Some retros leave me with sore Achilles and knees after playing but these don’t. I do wear Jordan XXXVI and GT Jumps for indoor basketball and React Infinity for running. I need that cushion :smile:

These are one of the better performing retros I’ve worn. I have been wearing the white/black pair for tennis and outdoor basketball while I only wear my Olympic pair casually. The leather may be AWFUL around the toe box but the insole and midsole provide nice cushion. There is definitely a nice top loaded heel air unit and I believe there is a forefoot air unit too. Some retros leave me with sore Achilles and knees after playing but these don’t. I do wear Jordan XXXVI and GT Jumps for indoor basketball and React Infinity for running. I need that cushion :smile:
Are they extremely light?

That's the only reason I got no one of the 3 colorways released

IMG_2238.JPG
IMG_2232.JPG
IMG_2235.JPG

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Nike Air Flight Lite Mid
Color: Black/White-Varsity Red
Style Code: DQ7687-003
Release Date: 2022
Price: $120
Nike Air Flight Lite Mid Black White Varsity Red DQ7687-003 Release Date

1657126290536.jpeg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

hellyeah17.gif

OH HELL YEAH!!! It's about MF'n TIME!!! I'm shooting for 6 pairs!!! On the real, at least 4 pairs. And they're going STRAIGHT to my feet!!! At retail too, because I REALLY don't think these are gonna sit. At least not for long. The old heads, and myself are gonna EAT these up!!

Back
Top Bottom