Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

I ordered another 2 pairs this morning when I saw that. Hopefully I can get one decent pair out of them. :lol:

After the Pip fiasco, I’ll only order any of these from NDC since it’s basically guaranteed you have to use the easy return policy (multiple times) to source one good pair 🤣

After the Pip fiasco, I’ll only order any of these from NDC since it’s basically guaranteed you have to use the easy return policy (multiple times) to source one good pair 🤣

Kinda what I was thinking lol. Need a double up for sure, but I guess if by some miracle both of these show up perfect, I'll take a triple. :lol:

Kinda what I was thinking lol. Need a double up for sure, but I guess if by some miracle both of these show up perfect, I'll take a triple. :lol:
Dude, for real. I literally wouldn’t order a pair from anywhere else at any price since I know it would just turn into a giant headache. That NDC return policy is clutch on these :lol:

keenen-ivory-wayans-1992-credit-ralph-dominguezmediapunch-2EE0E4N.jpg

My man Keenan doing the gallon of water thing a day, way before anybody else

so these are tts?

To me they are. I definitely couldn't size up or down without issues. The biggest problem has been the construction of the shoes. Like rainking rainking hinted at, we've had to return several pairs because they came warped straight outta the factory. If you're not in a position where you can go to the store and pick through the pairs, try to order 2 so that you can mix and match.

To me they are. I definitely couldn't size up or down without issues. The biggest problem has been the construction of the shoes. Like rainking rainking hinted at, we've had to return several pairs because they came warped straight outta the factory. If you're not in a position where you can go to the store and pick through the pairs, try to order 2 so that you can mix and match.
damn that bad? 🤣

damn that bad? 🤣

Oh yeah. Go back and look at some of the gallery pics in here. :lol:

Oh it's that bad. I'm still having nightmares about it :rofl:
I had to go through FOUR pairs of Pips from NDC to get one pretty good pair. First pair actually looked good but squeaked like CRAZY from the tongue rubbing on one shoe. Second pair looked like it had been smashed with a sledgehammer. Third pair was similarly smashed up and not much better. If the fourth pair had arrived bad, I was on the verge of giving up. I started wondering, how many times is Nike going to let me order and instantly return these before it bans me LOL

I'll be damned. Both my 12's look pretty good. They were a little choked from the factory lace job, but otherwise very solid. My girl's pair had one that was a little funky, but a relace and stuff should fix them up.

I'll be damned. Both my 12's look pretty good. They were a little choked from the factory lace job, but otherwise very solid. My girl's pair had one that was a little funky, but a relace and stuff should fix them up.

You keeping them all now, then? I know you are :lol:

Still waiting for my USA pair to ship….

Edit. They just shipped lol. Glad I’ll have these for Memorial Day/the 4th of July.

Last edited:
You keeping them all now, then? I know you are :lol:

I'm gonna try them on to make sure they don't look funky, but yeah, I'm absolutely keeping all 3 pairs haha. One of my all time favorites and never in a million years thought we'd ever see a retro. May have my buddy who customizes do the silver hits on a pair for me.

Back
Top Bottom