Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

Touchdown!!
Still mad Nike/JB messed the chance to celebrate the 30th anniversary for the 92 Olympic. I would’ve lost it if they gave us Olympic 7 and Nike air ballistic force!

ACFDD9D7-1E66-4786-B26E-C7D9793EB78A.jpeg
B6349266-FAF6-4167-B309-0832E740980B.jpeg

Olympic Ballistic Force is a grail for me and sadly will never come back. 😞😞 If it did, instant purchase. Love the super old school high tops.

Yeah, I think those Ballistics are lost to time. I ended up grabbing those Just Don 312 highs that were clearly inspired by them. Figured it's as close as we'll ever get.

noblekane noblekane Man, sorry to hear about your luck on those. Mine showed up looking pretty perfect as far as this release has gone.

just got my pippen pe from hibbett. they look like pippen played street ball in them then went home and let his dog chew on the left toebox

those are nice but after the pippens they sent me i aint ****ing with the leather versions anymore

This is why I only bought this retro from NDC, regardless of price. Had to send three pairs of the Pips back before I finally got one that was good. One squeaked like hell, other two looked like they were run over with a forklift. No idea what’s going on in the factory with these, but it’s awful. Until you get a good pair, that is.

This is why I only bought this retro from NDC, regardless of price. Had to send three pairs of the Pips back before I finally got one that was good. One squeaked like hell, other two looked like they were run over with a forklift. No idea what’s going on in the factory with these, but it’s awful. Until you get a good pair, that is.

That's the key haha. Once you get the first good pair, you're hooked. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom