Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

hellyeah17.gif

OH HELL YEAH!!! It's about MF'n TIME!!! I'm shooting for 6 pairs!!! On the real, at least 4 pairs. And they're going STRAIGHT to my feet!!! At retail too, because I REALLY don't think these are gonna sit. At least not for long. The old heads, and myself are gonna EAT these up!!

Yeah, I'm shooting for a triple for sure. And I will gladly pay retail and not regret it one bit. IF we're lucky enough to see them hit sales racks, then I guess I'll buy some more. :lol:

Its only right to rock these while listening to Motownphilly and Lookin at the Front Door.....​

More like "They Reminsce Over You, and Nuthin' But A G Thang.

:lol:

Yeah, I'm shooting for a triple for sure. And I will gladly pay retail and not regret it one bit. IF we're lucky enough to see them hit sales racks, then I guess I'll buy some more. :lol:

****, I'm shooting for 12.5's so I'm not taking ANY chances!!! Once they pop up on Nike.com, I'm copping IMMEDIATELY!!! I know it's HARD to believe, but these are my MOST anticipated release, of the YEAR!!!

💯

More like "They Reminsce Over You, and Nuthin' But A G Thang.

:lol:

****, I'm shooting for 12.5's so I'm not taking ANY chances!!! Once they pop up on Nike.com, I'm copping IMMEDIATELY!!!
I know it's HARD to believe, but these are my MOST anticipated release, of the YEAR!!!

💯

I know the 12.5 pain from Huaraches haha. I don't play around on those. Luckily my standard 12 works in these. I don't think that's hard to believe at all. This is a grail level shoe for a lot of people in our age range, and I'd bet most of us never thought we'd see the day they re-released.

This is a grail level shoe for a lot of people in our age range, and I'd bet most of us never thought we'd see the day they re-released.
💯I was in 7th grade and went to foot locker knowing I couldn’t afford J’s, saw these and lost my mind. didnt even realize then that Pip actually wore them on court. Nevertheless, i wore a size 7.5 or 8 at the time and they didn’t have my size, only an 8.5. I honestly can’t remember if I bought something else or just left with nothing. Not gonna happen this time baby

I'm hearing the black & white's are dropping August 1st. If they do drop then, or eariler, somebody PLEASE drop the links!!!

💯

I'd be shocked if that happens. We JUST got sample pics, and I haven't heard about anyone getting shipments yet. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if it's true, but with what's going on with the Pennies, I wouldn't count on it.

Back
Top Bottom