Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

082C6F5E-6C5C-48A4-BC33-CB6F8DD6DC58.jpeg

My local Finishline had them out already. I must say, the”leather” is nicer than I thought it would be based off of pictures. Unfortunately I couldn’t try them on because they didn’t have my size, but the midsole was pinch-able, so I’m encouraged about how comfortable they are.

One of the associates asked me who’s shoe it was, he said they been getting asked for a lot.
At least that pair looks a lot better than poor Nightwing's pair :lol:

Guess we are also getting these. Around $208 to US though right now.
Look like some kind of knocked off Jordans… Why they use multi colors on em? Can’t they just release Black/White or All Black??
Nike gon Nike
Yeah, who the hell was asking for that colorway? LOL
Yes, it was in person.
SHEESH Nike.

IM EXPECTING THESE TO BE TIGHT ON THE TOES LIKE THE AIR UP RETRO..... FOR SOME REASON THET NASTY LEATHER MAKES ME FEEL LIKE THEY GONNA FIT TIGHT

I am really happy to have gotten these. For me back in the day , no question the black / red pippen ones were hot. the miami hurricane high colorway never caught on here. I really hope we see that black one come back. these are def TTS for me.

Attachments

• image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    413.3 KB · Views: 103
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    230.3 KB · Views: 110
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 121
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 291
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 141
i really want these shoes, but should I wait for the olympic colorway?? decisions, decisions.....

I am really happy to have gotten these. For me back in the day , no question the black / red pippen ones were hot. the miami hurricane high colorway never caught on here. I really hope we see that black one come back. these are def TTS for me.

image1-jpeg.2879126

Yikes. Putting these next to the OG's makes the shape on these retros look embarrassing. |l

The shape of Nikes in the 80's & 90's was just so great.

I was trying to hold out for more favorable colorways. But I think Ill regret not getting these. I really want the Oly's and Blacks. Not sure of all the OG flavors for these.

Wish we got the Sonics too :nthat:

Damn.. you can SEE how different they are and I dont even consider this a botched retro. That swoosh alone is impossible for them to replicate. That's the swoosh I know.. it was exciting, fast, and lean af.

Couldve at LEAST came with the OG box.. why don't we just promote who ever's running the Air Max line to see all of Nike Retro :lol:

Damn.. you can SEE how different they are and I dont even consider this a botched retro. That swoosh alone is impossible for them to replicate. That's the swoosh I know.. it was exciting, fast, and lean af.

Couldve at LEAST came with the OG box.. why don't we just promote who ever's running the Air Max line to see all of Nike Retro :lol:
I with you...I didnt think the retro was bad at all but yeah the OG's are better. I wish I could still wear them...

Back
Top Bottom