Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

I was trying to hold out for more favorable colorways. But I think Ill regret not getting these. I really want the Oly's and Blacks. Not sure of all the OG flavors for these.

Wish we got the Sonics too :nthat:
I thought hard about holding out as well for the better CWs. Had a 20$ from FNL. Looks like they are sold out at FTL already. Figured I'd grab them now and ask questions later lol.

image6.jpeg

image1.jpg

Great pics kevvv kevvv !

When we saw the first official pics I bit my tongue cause everyone here (including me) seemed so stoked for these and we know Nike always gonna Nike...but look at the continuation of these absurd toe boxes :lol:
Look at the swoosh length. And look at the circled side panel cut below the swoosh.

I mean, we can sit here and say "who cares! It's close, stop complaining!" but we also can go "how is something this minor so hard to just get right?" It would be an extra 30 minutes in the Nike lab.

If you care about details at all, this is high school stuff.

Last edited:
image6.jpeg

image1.jpg

Great pics kevvv kevvv !

When we saw the first official pics I bit my tongue cause everyone here (including me) seemed so stoked for these and we know Nike always gonna Nike...but look at the continuation of these absurd toe boxes :lol:
Look at the swoosh length. And look at the circled side panel cut below the swoosh.

I mean, we can sit here and say "who cares! It's close, stop complaining!" but we also can go "how is something this minor so hard to just get right?" It would be an extra 30 minutes in the Nike lab.

If you care about details at all, this is high school stuff.

man, I cant unsee that now, I didnt notice and it glares at me.

I got a pair of Jordan 36 and these the same day. The quality of these is rough compared to the Jordans. I didn’t really want this colorway but I doubt they will release the colorway I really want so…
7DC0FE1A-B4B0-48AE-A18D-5F869D2212A2.jpeg

I got a pair of Jordan 36 and these the same day. The quality of these is rough compared to the Jordans. I didn’t really want this colorway but I doubt they will release the colorway I really want so…
7DC0FE1A-B4B0-48AE-A18D-5F869D2212A2.jpeg
Yeah I just got mine in. Probably close to zero percent chance I keep them. They are junk.

I accept it usually when materials are below average on retro stuff like this. These are far worse then below average. This is one of the worst retros I've seen yet.

Yeah I just got mine in. Probably close to zero percent chance I keep them. They are junk.

I accept it usually when materials are below average on retro stuff like this. These are far worse then below average. This is one of the worst retros I've seen yet.
I guess I gotta see these thing in person. Someone else in here said they thought they were not too bad, at least in the context of typical retros. I'm still holding out for the white/red Pips. If I get my hands on those and they are truly trash, then back they'll go.

I guess I gotta see these thing in person. Someone else in here said they thought they were not too bad, at least in the context of typical retros. I'm still holding out for the white/red Pips. If I get my hands on those and they are truly trash, then back they'll go.
The tongue, the swooshes and a little bit of the leather by the ankle are pretty much stock Nike retro quality of today. It's not great but it's passable enough.

The toebox and main body of the shoe are the quality of hard plastic leather you would find on a wallet at Walmart for 4.88. Mine are oddly crumpled and misshapen and stuff like Nightwing's as well.

The tongue, the swooshes and a little bit of the leather by the ankle are pretty much stock Nike retro quality of today. It's not great but it's passable enough.

The toebox and main body of the shoe are the quality of hard plastic leather you would find on a wallet at Walmart for 4.88. Mine are oddly crumpled and misshapen and stuff like Nightwing's as well.
Copy. Bummer. Well, I'll still take a shot with the Pips, I've wanted that shoe since 1992 LOL
Black/white OG is the only color I have interest for. At least, those are suede or nubuck
Good point.

Got my pair in and can agree leather feels subpar. But trying on feet they feel pretty comfy tho and the fit is nice.

overall I’m okay with the retro but agree it could’ve been a lot better. If leather quality was better I’d be even more satisfied

Haven't been able to make it to the mall, seeing these in any stores? Shiekh's? Shoe Palace?
Really want to see if the quality is that bad.

I need to check RETRO more often. These were one of my favorites. I need a Pippen Air Swift next.

classics-revisited-nike-swift-05.jpg

Nike should retro these in the same way as they did with the red Maestro 2 from several years ago. And I mean with wonderfully thick & soft leather and overall outstanding build (they were one of the best retros Nike made in some time, along with the Pressures, in terms of quality).

If they did, I'd buy a pair (maybe 2) and I've always said I'd go to the craft store, and find small iron on letters & add my own "4-PEAT" on the white mudguard! Better than using a sharpie. But alas, Nike won't do it 😢😢 If they did release these, they would probably be as piss-poor as the these Flight Lite 2 mids.

Back
Top Bottom