Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

1D81708D-62E0-4AE2-9BF1-DBB716A97CD4.jpeg
62FD9555-2BD3-495D-AAE8-6F3E4B0DD58A.jpeg
C9ECD012-7729-4908-8AC0-1A3933C4A2EF.jpeg

Please, somebody tell me how these shoes have creased like they were made out of genuine leather... That's not what I saw or felt when I touched them :emoji_dizzy_face:
nike_air_flight_lite_ii_us11_p_1658511548_5ffd981a_progressive.jpg

For the people that purchased a pair (white & black, Pippen's or Olympic), and have used it for a while, do you see these creases in your shoes? Any pic is welcome! :emoji_pray:

For the people that purchased a pair (white & black, Pippen's or Olympic), and have used it for a while, do you see these creases in your shoes? Any pic is welcome! :emoji_pray:
I haven’t worn my Olympics enough to crease them but my white/black pair are creasing a bunch, like in those pictures. I wear them for tennis and outdoor basketball.

I haven’t worn my Olympics enough to crease them but my white/black pair are creasing a bunch, like in those pictures. I wear them for tennis and outdoor basketball.
If I know they crease like that pictures, I would grad a pair of every colorway... May be Nike used leather covered with a plastic film. I think they did it before with AJ 1.

If they crease like that on the midsoles, I bet these feel super comfy underfoot. Kind of like the Black/Purple Air Flight Lite 1' s. Those shoes were so comfy and light

If they crease like that on the midsoles, I bet these feel super comfy underfoot. Kind of like the Black/Purple Air Flight Lite 1' s. Those shoes were so comfy and light
These absolutely feel soft and comfy underfoot. Surprisingly so, in fact. It's the complete opposite of what you'd expect.

These absolutely feel soft and comfy underfoot. Surprisingly so, in fact. It's the complete opposite of what you'd expect.
The air units are top loaded and sit right under the cloth strobel below the sock liner. The zoom flight 95 are the same.

Ok, yesterday I went to a footlocker store and I can say that not every pair is made with the same material. The shoe on the shelf was made with a kind of leather with a plastic layer or something similar, but leather. So I asked for my size and they brought me a pair which was 100% plastic. The man was as confused as me, and he agreed that was absolutely different materiales.
So, I recommend not to cop this shoes online, if you are looking for a decent quality pair. I can't understand Nike's policy. It is absurd, from my point of view

Back
Top Bottom