***Nike Air Flightposite 3 BattleGrounds***

Had the black and grey when the release bavk in the day...the most comfortable s

kicks ive  ever worn

Put the soles of the left and right shoe together and they make the face of a cat-like monster. You can see the eye and teeth in the last pic.

Yeah, 

I agree we need a retro of this shoe. I am down to my 5th pair! I have no more left and they are getting increasingly hard to acquire on ebay.

^ Kinda cool they designed the soles like that.

Would love to see a retro of the black/blue FP 3s.

Put the soles of the left and right shoe together and they make the face of a cat-like monster. You can see the eye and teeth in the last pic.

It's not a cat, it's a snake. You have the eyes, then the fangs are at the bottom. Then look at the pods on the sides, it's snakeskin hologram. As for the BG colorways, they can keep them. They were and still are wack to me.

i remember these sittin... they kept gettin marked down on eastbay back in the day. good ballin shoes tho. :smokin

It wouldn't be the first shoe that sat the first time around but when the retro comes will fly off the shelves woooo ( I hope :smile:

It is a Cat not a snake sorry my dude above! 

I have these. I only wear them once or twice a year now with my purple or black Ravens jersey. They're so, so durable and probably the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. The double stacked zoom are is ridiculously comfy. I get odd looks from people everytime I wear them, but I love em.

It wouldn't be the first shoe that sat the first time around but when the retro comes will fly off the shelves woooo ( I hope :smile:

It is a Cat not a snake sorry my dude above! 

Cat huh? I had to go take a pic to make sure I'm not buggin out.

View media item 288294
+

View media item 288298

Since when do cats have reptile scales? Look at the side and turn the shoe. It has hologram like scales on the pods. The shoe has a theme. I looked at this shoe for 10 days before it released trying to figure out what the hell it is. I got the pods as reptile scales, then didn't realize the outsoles until much later. Those are fangs of a snake on the bottom, it's not that hard to figure out.

I have these. I only wear them once or twice a year now with my purple or black Ravens jersey. They're so, so durable and probably the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. The double stacked zoom are is ridiculously comfy. I get odd looks from people everytime I wear them, but I love em.
i bought a pair ds outta FCNY two years ago and love em. They aint that comfy for me cuz they were DS for so long but i definately feel that they would had i bought em when they first released. BTW, the guys above dont know what they are talking about. The BG colorways are fire!!

i bought a pair ds outta FCNY two years ago and love em. They aint that comfy for me cuz they were DS for so long but i definately feel that they would had i bought em when they first released. BTW, the guys above dont know what they are talking about. The BG colorways are fire!!

Personal preference. I'm not a fan of the Gold, Silver and Navy cw. But people apparently do like them. Golds sat for a long time and got shipped to outlets. Navy and silvers sold because they were $250.

Cat huh? I had to go take a pic to make sure I'm not buggin out.

View media item 288294
+

View media item 288298

Since when do cats have reptile scales? Look at the side and turn the shoe. It has hologram like scales on the pods. The shoe has a theme. I looked at this shoe for 10 days before it released trying to figure out what the hell it is. I got the pods as reptile scales, then didn't realize the outsoles until much later. Those are fangs of a snake on the bottom, it's not that hard to figure out.

I still don't know what it is, but I don't see snake when I look at my soles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom