***Nike Air Flightposite 3 BattleGrounds***

Cat huh? I had to go take a pic to make sure I'm not buggin out.

View media item 288294
+

View media item 288298

Since when do cats have reptile scales? Look at the side and turn the shoe. It has hologram like scales on the pods. The shoe has a theme. I looked at this shoe for 10 days before it released trying to figure out what the hell it is. I got the pods as reptile scales, then didn't realize the outsoles until much later. Those are fangs of a snake on the bottom, it's not that hard to figure out.

I still don't know what it is, but I don't see snake when I look at my soles.

:lol: my dude, I gave you evidence. Look at the pics carefully. The pods on the sides clearly show reptile scales. Turn your shoe back and forth and look how it moves. It's supposed to mimick the movement of a snake. It's not a cat. I can see the confusion, but it's not. Those aren't even cat's eyes. It's a caricature of a snake, not a real life rendtion of a snake. Look at it for a while, I know it took me a minute to see it also.

[shrug] I always thought it was like a bug eyes, like a fly or something.

Never really thought about it, just want them to drop again. I hate that the plastic piece breaks.

Personal preference. I'm not a fan of the Gold, Silver and Navy cw. But people apparently do like them. Golds sat for a long time and got shipped to outlets. Navy and silvers sold because they were $250.
a lotta crap that went to outlets r worth hundreds. The BG colorways are nothing compared to all the fruity colorways coming out in foams nowadays.

[shrug] I always thought it was like a bug eyes, like a fly or something.

Never really thought about it, just want them to drop again. I hate that the plastic piece breaks.

Nah, not bug eyes. I can't seem to find any concrete evidence about the inspriation of this shoe, but I'm more than sure it's a snake though.

Personal preference. I'm not a fan of the Gold, Silver and Navy cw. But people apparently do like them. Golds sat for a long time and got shipped to outlets. Navy and silvers sold because they were $250.
a lotta crap that went to outlets r worth hundreds. The BG colorways are nothing compared to all the fruity colorways coming out in foams nowadays.

I know. I don't even want to talk about Mocha III's. FSR got shipped out :rofl:. I should have bought like 6 pairs to have :lol:.

I know. I don't even want to talk about Mocha III's. FSR got shipped out :rofl:. I should have bought like 6 pairs to have :lol:.
yeah those mocha 3's r one of the worst 3's to release, but could go for 300 easy right now

I will go digging, I am pretty sure in several books and press releases the sole is referred to being a cat. I like they way you see it also. Maybe nike can release the shoe and me and you can both be right rocking a pair! haha! Come on nike.

The face on the soles is supposed to resemble that of a cheetah from what I remember hearing. Sold my TB pair a long time ago. Bounciest zoom I've ever felt

i bought 30 pairs of these at Marshalls a yr after they released for $11 per pair...

my marshalls had them for $20 a pair :lol: bought 2.

wish i had known :lol: :smh:

Damn why were they so cheap? I just got back in the shoe business after being out for 3 years...I would have bought out the stock at marshalls. Dirt cheap.

the god particle ... whats crazy is that these shoes still are way to ahead of their time .... the first fp1 's dropped and it took people a few months to catch on i... mean beside the ridic price tag........for the fp1's people didn't cling to them right away based off the look .... but the fp2 and fp3s are far beyond this time ... i say in a few years they will be everyones gems...

lets build the hype everyone:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Got the gold joints OP posted from nike outlet for 19.99 lol

Ended coloring the pods on the side black with a permanent marker and became beaters

I really like the design, just like with the Foamposite Lite,

so I am on the hunt for the Flightposite III and Foamposite Lite!!!

I finally got a pair off eBay. I originally bought the black/blue in '01. Still waiting for a pair to pop up in decent shape.

laugh.gif
 the fp3s were all outlet bound shoes. The gold ones were plentiful at outlets.

^just goes to show that anything in the outlets can be(or already are) gems. ppl should stock up on roshes and wait 10 years, those could be the next craze

They were outlet bound because they got the TB treatment. These were my hs b-ball teams shoe in 01. I had 2pairs of og's on the strength and a pair of white/blues when we went to state. Our coach would get the meanest discount from eastbay and there were at least 10 different white and black based color ways. I don't even get into shoes like that anymore, but I have to rack up when these come back around, the buckle on one of my pairs broke and it just so happened to be the white ones.

Finally got a DS pair and also my favourite colour! Black with blue accents!

Back
Top Bottom