***Nike Air Flightposite 3 BattleGrounds***

I had the 1st colorway black and blue 1st week of RD, ended up trading them for the true blue 3s... I remember people used to cut out the hologram parts on the side to smh..

$11 a pair???? Sure thing...

Wish I saw some of these at my local Marshalls.

my marshalls had them for $20 a pair
laugh.gif
bought 2.

wish i had known
laugh.gif
mean.gif
thats's where i got my pair from. still got da receipt too.

you'll never see that again
laugh.gif

Could barely give the FP3 away a decade ago.

Zoom Insoles were amazing, but that forefoot strap does NOT stretch, very narrrow fit at the forefoot.

Can anyone show proof that the soles are to resemble a cat? I still say snake until proven otherwise. :nerd:

I would say cat or cheetah just because snake fangs point down, not up. Thanks Animal Planet!

I liked the way these looked but hated the way they fit. These killed my flat feet, even after cutting off the forefoot strap. Still have my platposites though.

;==--pete

I am still looking for a DS or near DS battleground pair in size 9.5 or 10, but it is too damn difficult, I guess I just need to be patient!

Also checking the web for a DS or near DS pair of Ultraposites in 9.5 or 10 but that seems to be difficult as well, did they only make them in black?

need the all blacks and the black/royal colorways before they release them BG colorways. also, the TB colorways should def. release before the BGs. there is a reason the BGs ended up in marshall's, tj maxx and ross. :wink:

=O i remember these from back in the day never had a pair thou maybe i need to cop if the re-release.

THE POD IS COMING OFF ON ONE OF MY PAIRS... ANY IDEAS HOW TO FIX?? :nerd:

my homie has like 3 pairs of the silver/blue totally DS. i gotta get him to UN DS den

I'd advice him to hurry up. The rubber on the buckles isn't holding up well these days. They've held up surprisingly well but a 12 year old shoe is a 12 year old shoe, and they won't hold up forever.

Last edited:
Something's shouldn't be retroed. These are one of those pairs.
I remember eastbay had these in 15 color ways. Let me find a solid yellow pair, it's curtains.

Back
Top Bottom