Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ isnt LA KB24 enough of a hint of his location?
laugh.gif
CALI

roll.gif
roll.gif
that don't mean $#*%
Look at his profile, he's from the City of wind.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

laugh.gif
CALI

roll.gif
roll.gif
that don't mean $#*%
tired.gif
Did you get a pair of these?

You are always quick to post pics for these kinds of release.  No?

laugh.gif
CALI

roll.gif
roll.gif
that don't mean $#*%
tired.gif
wow . he def. fooled me
laugh.gif
but a hardcore KB fan from teh CHI,i think I know who that is
laugh.gif
new NT name?

CHI sold out because they never get that many foams to begin with. say they get 50, therell be 2-3 people who buy 40 of them,and then the other 10 people in the whole city who like foams get 1 pair each 
laugh.gif

Hoh PG finally got their shipment in about 2 hrs ago and I left with my 3 pairs. Looks like they had atleast 400 pairs because it was bout 90-100 people in line and limit was 5 pairs.

I remember posting the numbers of 600 and a certain nt'er trying to clown and say "those numbers are comedy", ah I love it
smile.gif
so how is the foam on these? I wonder if they are as soft as the green pro's

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I remember posting the numbers of 600 and a certain nt'er trying to clown and say "those numbers are comedy", ah I love it
smile.gif
so how is the foam on these? I wonder if they are as soft as the green pro's

Most of the new foam releases are like that these days.  Maybe its because ppl complain about it being too stiff at the beginning? 

Anyone who bought the release can share some insight?

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Hoh PG finally got their shipment in about 2 hrs ago and I left with my 3 pairs. Looks like they had atleast 400 pairs because it was bout 90-100 people in line and limit was 5 pairs.

Will never see that here
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

no i didnt get these....i just wanted to see if they still had some and if they sold well

Foam threads still bringing out the testiness in people
laugh.gif

Thought about buying a pair since I have an extra $200+ in my paypal account just sitting there but after selling most of my foams it would be weird to buy these and not pick up the royals, pewters, or even the coppers before. If/when these hit NDC at a later time I'll grab a pair if I can get them from swoosh.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

roll.gif
roll.gif
that don't mean $#*%
tired.gif

Yup, picking my pair up in a couple hours. My boy at HOH held me down. Scooped on the discount. Just have to go pick them up when I get out of work. I'll post a pic when I get them. My local HOH still has a lot of sizes left. They just got their shipment in with all the sizes. They won't sit long though....

HOH Serramonte in Daly City still have pairs left. I'll pass since I didn't win any money yesterday.

Yeah I'm positive these will release again, you know damn well nike is going to do it. With all the new beasts on foams they will make a killing. Still an easy pass though

Originally Posted by thapointguy

HOH Serramonte in Daly City still have pairs left. I'll pass since I didn't win any money yesterday.

Any idea how many they got? I plan on stopping by after work.

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

I didn't ask on the quantity of each size. Just asked what sizes they had left. Sizes 8-11 

serramonte ..just went asked for 9.5  they said only 9 & 10.5     didnt ask if they had other sizes

Originally Posted by ploisback

How is the quality?? Soft???

Quality is the same as recent releases, soft and shallow grooves.

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

I didn't ask on the quantity of each size. Just asked what sizes they had left. Sizes 8-11 

I have a guess of about 100 pairs. I went in @ 10:30, no 9.5, 10, 12. I asked how many sz 10s they got in, they said 3. So, I'm guessing 2-3 fsrs with extra scattered pairs.

i'll admit, i contemplated going to pg to cop. but i'm glad i stuck to my guns. i still have ds cactus' so i'll stick with those. i'm done with nike and their ridiculousness. that said they don't look all that bad from the few pics i seen, but these are just unnecessary and i'm tryna get out of the "consume just because we can" state of mind. like someone said i still got green spark half cents that i need to wear. under retail, maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom