Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MrDozo

after their initial release, I'll probably be able to get these cheaper deadstock, than a pair of used cactus. I'll settle for these.
yeah i just checked how much cactus foamposites are going for...
eek.gif

pimp.gif
glad i got em.

New pics look much better.

Hopefully an all black w/black translucent sole is on the horizon.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

after their initial release, I'll probably be able to get these cheaper deadstock, than a pair of used cactus. I'll settle for these.
eek.gif

pimp.gif
glad i got em.

me too, these will go good with my DS cactus

Originally Posted by dave919

eek.gif

pimp.gif
glad i got em.

Not being a jerk but did u have to state that they're DS? They just came out son. Now if this was 2 yrs later or even 6months later I'd let u slide but pump ya brakes on the DS label.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

eek.gif

pimp.gif
glad i got em.

Not being a jerk but did u have to state that they're DS? They just came out son. Now if this was 2 yrs later or even 6months later I'd let u slide but pump ya brakes on the DS label.

Um...the cactus dropped a few years back.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Um...the cactus dropped a few years back.
eyes.gif

Got Em...

Originally Posted by manposite

My biggest gripe with these is the mold used...

...has anyone else noticed that the grooves on the upper are moving closer towards the eyestay and top-line of the 'posite with each release

tired.gif

The grooves being close to the eyestay isn't a problem, the OG's were even like that. Or pretty close to the eyestay...
183318704.jpg

Originally Posted by solezprogression

They should have dropped these instead of the cactus back in the day... they wouldn't even be necessary at this point.
QFT.

Same with black/reds.

At least they playing "recovery" like Em. 
laugh.gif

Anybody know if these will 225..I heard that nike is about to make the 225 price tag permanent on the foams in the near future..how true is tht?

Originally Posted by king93

Anybody know if these will 225..I heard that nike is about to make the 225 price tag permanent on the foams in the near future..how true is tht?
I don't think Nike will raise the prices of ones or pros but the Nike Total Foamposite Max will be $225

Originally Posted by jsallday

Originally Posted by mints

I hope this sit like the Cough Drops just so I can snag a pair on discount.

^^^exactly what i was thinking
we all hope so, but this is a POPULAR colorway. So far the masses on the thread are coppin on RD. Also you have NYC campin for everything making people rush out to buy there sizes quick. #noshotsfired

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by king93

I don't think Nike will raise the prices of ones or pros but the Nike Total Foamposite Max will be $225

boy i hope they dont raise the prices that would jus be crazy

HM not that bad but man like others said I can think of alot of other colors to drop than these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom