Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ LOL....
Clear soles are cool and I think the metallic black (gunmetal) uppers will look craaaazy

with some clear soles. However, I'm a fan of the colored soles as well. After a few wears the colored

soles still look fresh.

hopefully this year will be the end for foams.. i love them but too many.. will be copped
happy.gif

Hopefully this means they're listening to us, and they'll release the Orlando colorway BP did

FOAMS ARE MY FAVORITE SHOE...ITS ONLY SATURATED WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY I CANT AFFORD EM 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I've always liked foams, and will always like foams. I knew they were gonna be recognized by everyone who called them ugly at some point. I don't mind the rainbow of colors, because eventually they have to release diamonds in the rough i.e. OG colorways...
i.e- black pro's with the cracked suede, volt pro's, anything pro im with

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

eek.gif

It's the Cactus' how they were meant to be!
My thoughts exactly.  Main reason I'm excited about them.  5 years and counting.

Passing on Pewters now and will wait for those on deeper discount later.  Thanks for posting before Saturday's release. 
laugh.gif

finally the cactus joints the way they should have been done. Will definitely buy

On a sidenote I need to send nike a letter telling them to slow the hell down

I thought the upper of these was going to be mainly "electric green" with a hint of black like the Pro's, but w/e, I like it more this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom