Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by manposite

My biggest gripe with these is the mold used...

...has anyone else noticed that the grooves on the upper are moving closer towards the eyestay and top-line of the 'posite with each release

tired.gif

The grooves being close to the eyestay isn't a problem, the OG's were even like that. Or pretty close to the eyestay...
183318704.jpg

...it's evident on both 'ends' of the grooves... look at the 'posite just above the outsole on the originals and compare it to newer releases(08 and on) you'll see what i mean... they're moving up the shoe... 

spoke to a connect (hoh manager sometimes hit or miss but been on point lately) and was told that there are suppose to be a hoh exclusive

Originally Posted by NycPosite

spoke to a connect (hoh manager sometimes hit or miss but been on point lately) and was told that there are suppose to be a hoh exclusive

frown.gif
Please BasedGod say it aint so

These should not be a HOH release only. I am sure Nike will be selling these online and in store.

Originally Posted by Sly1992

These should not be a HOH release only. I am sure Nike will be selling these online and in store.

yea thats what i was thinking when he told me. just like the cough drops

They can sell these at either NDC/SWOOSH/FTL/HOH/BURGERKING/PAYLESS, they still getting copped

i guess ill settle for these because ive been looking for army foams for almost 2 years in 11.5 to no avail.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

frown.gif
Please BasedGod say it aint so
Remember when "Cough Drops" were supposed to be an HoH exclusive?
crying.gif

If they are, I'll be a HoH DC/BMore like

6ea26aa16e91a64d387f12cdadb7b210ecd7a012_r.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MrDozo

after their initial release, I'll probably be able to get these cheaper deadstock, than a pair of used cactus. I'll settle for these.
yeah i just checked how much cactus foamposites are going for...
eek.gif

pimp.gif
glad i got em.

Just curious, how much are cactus foamposites going for?

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

If they are, I'll be a HoH DC/BMore like

Oh boy just what we need a HOH exclusive in the DMV. if this is true them employees are about to come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom