Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I want to see somebody pull these off, it's going to be an interesting winter.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

When you look for boots you dont look for weight,you look for comfort.The goadomes are the most comfortable boots in a lond time.Goadomes for life since 03.They need to stop selling them bama a** timberlands.

Speak for yourself... When I'm shopping for a boot I look at BOTH weight and comfort... for me the two go hand-in-hand... which is why I love the regulargoadomes. The perfect combination of light weight and comfort. These foamdomes just don't meet my standards.

so are the eggplants actually releasing??? i'm fiending for the colorway...i am oding with these, 3 pairs of the black, 3 pairs of the royal and hopefully3 pairs of eggplants...most comfortable boot i've ever owned.

peace.

for dose of you in nyc did da blue ones release or do u guys know when? i seen mad cats wit da bootleg ones.......... dey all over in every color too.....damnshame!!

^^^Id rock a pair with some dark blue or black Levis and a Black Champion Hood.
smokin.gif

Im still debating on getting a pair, not sure howd they look with my big *** size 13 foot
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

foamposite-boot-02.jpg

i dont care what city your from.... this shoe is horrible and no gear can pull this off.
laugh.gif

Hypebeast, is that you?
eyes.gif

Jeans, hoodie, leather or Nface...

On the block...

[T.I.] "Motivation!"

laugh.gif

Y'all dudes.
grin.gif

After seeing these in person, I can't do it. I'm from NY and I love my foams but these right here
grin.gif
nah son. I need those blue Goas though and apair of black Vasques.

These are straight soldier status though, I can tell.

these are trash!!!! ill save them for the lames. nike needs to step it up and come out with new ideas then just mixing shoes!!! wack

Originally Posted by NfaxSHOE8ed

these are trash!!!! ill save them for the lames. nike needs to step it up and come out with new ideas then just mixing shoes!!! wack
says the guy with the 1/2 cent avy

Back
Top Bottom