Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by NfaxSHOE8ed

these are trash!!!! ill save them for the lames. nike needs to step it up and come out with new ideas then just mixing shoes!!! wack
says the guy with the 1/2 cent avy
laugh.gif
, oh the irony

word they just need to go on sale already, i cant wait til black friday

$225 for a pair of boots is crazy
grin.gif
Hopefully these will either go onsale very soon or hit the outlets. Until then, I'm rockin my Goadomes I picked up earlier this year.

$225 for a pair of boots is crazy
grin.gif
Hopefully these will either go on sale very soon or hit the outlets. Until then, I'm rockin my Goadomes I picked up earlier this year.
Basically I'm waiting for them to go on sale cause I saw them in person on Friday and they are
pimp.gif
to me but 225 is
alien.gif
x
sick.gif
x
eyes.gif
x
grin.gif
+
mad.gif
=
indifferent.gif

Man u should see the dudes out here rock'n the fake joints.
eyes.gif
Theygot a brown pair and like a bone color. This 1 dude was like check my joints out & i told him if that "grey & black checker board thing"ain't hard as a rock u got fakes. These dudes don't kno bout carbon fiber shank plates. Lol

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Seen some dude jus now wit those doo doo brown fakes on....
sick.gif
Seen some dude with silver foamboots not too long ago. My first impression was like
nerd.gif
eek.gif
....then after thinking about it
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I seen the all black ones in person and they arent that bad, i dont think i am brave enough to rock them but they pretty cool though, i like them . in 2018everyone and their mama is gonna want them.

I couldn't believe that the DTLR in a mall around my way sold out of
the blue joints. I didn't know Chicago heads were digging this shoe.
I thought they were going to sit since the retail price is so high.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

e2ab_1.JPG
Oh my. Seriously, Sherlock, your post had me LOLing, SMHing, WTFing, BBQing... you name it.
roll.gif
Truly hilarious... this made my weekend. Thanks!

I have yet to see a pair of fakes firsthand, but here's a quick cheat sheet on Foamdome fakery, so you can spot the (less obvious!) offenders:
1) Any color other than black or Penny blue = fake (no silver, brown, faded blue, copper, or... eww... red)
2) Grey/black carbon fiber shank = fake (should be black only)
3) Carbon fiber shank visible on the lateral side = fake (should be visible on medial side only)
4) Stitching line around the leather vamp (piece over the toes) = fake (should be seamless)

I might have to actually buy those for my hall of shame. I don't want to reward the fakers, but... man, those are so ridiculous I may not be ableto pass them up...

Back
Top Bottom