Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

these things remind me of this fellow

2w5vxnb.jpg

herman munster

i thought these were wack. but after seein' em on my man, they tight. missed me with the 225 price tag tho..

Yea, these joints are kinda wet.... nike boots x foams??? crack!!
Anyone knows where i can pick up a 9 or 9.5, cuz they sold out erywhere i checked.... I live in Bmore, online is fine too....

Didnt think i liked them until i saw them and put them on the feet
I'm not sure you should like them cause they don't look right imo with them type of jeans. I think they look better with baggy clothes(not to baggy though)

they curl up regardless of the size which is the only reason i passed on the black pair. i wear sz 10, btw and they did look pretty huge. if i can find on clearance, i may cop.

the blue pair is just
sick.gif

I didn't know that thanks I thought it was just the bigger sizes. They are still in stores but if they drop some more I'm on them.

I copped the royal pair last weekend from the South Chi outlet with the F&F card.
They were only $70
pimp.gif

I love this boot. I'm a size 9 btw and they don't look super huge on me.

I'm hoping the black pair hit's outlets too
nerd.gif

can you guys tell me what to look for in a fake pair? i don't want to end up buying a fake pair off ebay and not know it.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Black ones are on point
smokin.gif

Don't know about $225 though
eyes.gif
That's what I am saying. Their is no way in hell i will be pay $225 for some Nike boots.

no reason for these to be more then the actual shoe smh

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

im in VA and ive never seen the all blacks in stores.

yeah its the same in NOVA.....everywhere i go, if i see them at all, its just the royals.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

sorry for bringing this thread back to life
laugh.gif
......sz.10 in black domes up on NDC...$225 though
grin.gif
Damn, they're still trying to push these for retail?
just wait it out, they're bound to hit outlet's sometime soon for $100.

Does anyone know what color the sole is on the black ones? I have seen black with a blue center section like on the blue ones and all black. I suspect the allblack soles are fakes but does anyone know for sure?

Does anyone know any legitimate place to get these any more? I am looking for an 11 or 11.5.

Originally Posted by c3tucker

Does anyone know what color the sole is on the black ones? I have seen black with a blue center section like on the blue ones and all black. I suspect the all black soles are fakes but does anyone know for sure?

Does anyone know any legitimate place to get these any more? I am looking for an 11 or 11.5.
I believe the black's released with the blue sole, so if you see any with an all black sole they're fugazi.

the all blacks sold out on NDC awhile ago..a sz.10 just popped up
the royals aren't even moving in outlets
laugh.gif

how well will EGGPLANT foam boots sell when they re;ease
laugh.gif
nike is second guessing the release now
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

the all blacks sold out on NDC awhile ago..a sz.10 just popped up
the royals aren't even moving in outlets
laugh.gif

how well will EGGPLANT foam boots sell when they re;ease
laugh.gif
nike is second guessing the release now
roll.gif
So you don't like foamdomes?
I'm glad they're not selling well
pimp.gif

^nah i love foamdomes.....doubled up on all black pair
wink.gif
pimp.gif
im not feeling royals too much,id cop for like $60
laugh.gif
royals sold horribly,and cant even sellat $100_-30% (nike F&F) which is $70
the way royals sold, eggplants may sell just as bad..who knows

I'm not sure you should like them cause they don't look right imo with them type of jeans. I think they look better with baggy clothes (not to baggy though)
Yeah, baggy jeans with the straight/full leg (whatever its called) I think works, I like mines with a nice cuff with the cuff going all the waypast the bottom lace portion with just the whole tox box showing. I still think all Blk swishy pants can't be beat with ANY posite or foam boot (yeah Isaid ANY POSITE) here's some pics for ya'll that ain't already hip to the foam swishy game. You find you a good pair of baggy swishys and youcan't go wrong:

Foamswishy1.jpg

foamswishy2.jpg

foamswishy3.jpg

foamswishy4.jpg

foamswishy5.jpg

foamswishy6.jpg

I got that knick on the toe from shoveling snow, they were essentially brand new out the box, I was tryna be cool and get my all-terrain on with my newfoamdomes. The stood up good in the snow and what not, I mustve kicked something or scraped a curve or maybe it got knicked on an ice shard or something likethat. It all good tho.

So you don't like foamdomes?
I'm glad they're not selling well
pimp.gif

word

i cant stand these shoes....something about a foamposite boot dont sit well wit me....but everyone has their on style. I can def see why people would likeem.....just not for me at all.....then again i dont own one one pair of boots.

if u wear the right type of jeans

the blue joints look ill. I had a few of

boyz like......YO i slept on those.

Nice swishy pics up there.

Back
Top Bottom