Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Funny how NYC always gets the foams first.
I thought these were catered for the DMV.
grin.gif

timberland 6" and field boots > these.

read page 5 homie...... they came out the same day
laugh.gif
LoL your right, all i saw was the pic.

laugh.gif
Weren't D.C. cats rockin' cowboy boots at one point?
laugh.gif
I could've sworn I see some dudes down there, lookin' like Cowboy Curtis fromPee-Wee's Playhouse
sick.gif

not feelin whatsoever, fusions just take so much away from the classics they're based on

Dudes from DC also was rockin pashminas lookin like afghanis back in 02....I was like hey we in Va not the middle of the Sudan...cut that out...but hey it washow they get down...they also were the 1st rockin the nike boots...before I left nyc, nobody like acg boots...went down south seen madd dmv cats rockin themhard...then I come back up top and everyone in nyc is rockin them...smh....they were gross then, they gross now....

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Dudes from DC also was rockin pashminas lookin like afghanis back in 02....I was like hey we in Va not the middle of the Sudan...cut that out...but hey it was how they get down...they also were the 1st rockin the nike boots...before I left nyc, nobody like acg boots...went down south seen madd dmv cats rockin them hard...then I come back up top and everyone in nyc is rockin them...smh....they were gross then, they gross now....

exactly!

My joints arrived this morning @ work.

I'm a call these my "Ashford and Simpsons"...

Cause they SOLID AS A ROCK!

da-da-da-da-deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem!

i hate all Nike boots... would never find me in a pair of these... i did get to hold em in my hand.. and man they are SOLID as a rock... i can see NYC/DC/ VAdudes all over these....

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Dudes from DC also was rockin pashminas lookin like afghanis back in 02....I was like hey we in Va not the middle of the Sudan...cut that out...but hey it was how they get down...they also were the 1st rockin the nike boots...before I left nyc, nobody like acg boots...went down south seen madd dmv cats rockin them hard...then I come back up top and everyone in nyc is rockin them...smh....they were gross then, they gross now....
i tell people that everyday, seein the band wagoners rockin them now, they were a gogo band / goon staple in the DMV since i can remember, icopped my first pashmina or what we call em "taliban wrap" in like 97, goons use to wear em around the neck like a scarf then when they saw a quickcome up they would wrap they face wit it, like a Scarf x Ski mask jump off lol.

and NYC heads, lets get it straight, when nike boots first dropped we were on em like flies on poop, i even wore a pair to NY one weekend n dudes were comin upto me like YO YOU ACTUALLY LIKE THOSE? they look ******ed... blah blah, just bad talkin em, now yall cats sayin yall started it? haha, same can go for foamstoo, NY cats used to laugh at us when we went up there wit our foams callin em space shoes n such, lmao. bammas

i honestly NEVER saw a dude from NY wear nike boots til i seen jim jones rockin em durin the "BALLIN" rockstar stage, thats when yall started wearinripped jeans and ed hardy shirts with the nike boots, dont front.

^
Philly.

Christmas Season.

City Blue.

Nike Boots (with better leather and carbon fiber piece on back, not on "new" ones now).

Yeah. Copped 2 pair w/o tax.

Now?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

My joints arrived this morning @ work.

I'm a call these my "Ashford and Simpsons"...

Cause they SOLID AS A ROCK!

da-da-da-da-deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i cant wait to get mine....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Philly.

Christmas Season.

City Blue.

Nike Boots (with better leather and carbon fiber piece on back, not on "new" ones now).

Yeah. Copped 2 pair w/o tax.

Now?
you aint lyin homie when i was visitin my fam in pittsburgh last yr i went into a champs outlet in the mall up there, omg they had some gems forthe low. olympic 180's for 19.99? INDEED. copped 2 in my size, and also had the black/white air more uptempo for 24.99, copped those as well, and then iwent to the boot table.
devil.gif
my cuzin was lookin at my like i was ******edor somethin the way i was pilin up nike boots onto the cash register, lmao, i got 2 pairs of the OG nike boots with the bubble all the way around, they kindaresemble the duncans in a way, but anyway, copped for 29.99 each, and the regular goadomes for 39.99, i copped 2 as well
devil.gif

now there creased up, i went to a outlet store in VA beach on 4th of july weekend and found a pair of goadomes with the mesh toe and side for 49.99, had to coptho, rock em faithfully, no creases FTW

wow thoose look great. price tag is super high though... ill wait it out until the next friends and family. btw anyone have a clue of when its coming?

i honestly NEVER saw a dude from NY wear nike boots til i seen jim jones rockin em durin the "BALLIN" rockstar stage

Exactly...but it's not suprising. That's what NY cats do...jump on something hella late then claim they originated it.
smh.gif

They did the same thing with Nike Airs (Air Force 1 to cats that don't know)...claiming they put em' on the map & always wore them once Jay-Zstarted rapping about them. Even started calling them that ridiculous name "uptown"?! Whatever...Funny when I moved to New York in the early 90s fora year...everybody & their momma was wearing Adidas. My lowtop white on royal blue & white on carolina airs stood out like a green thumb.

HOLLA!!!

Lets back this up a bit...cuz now dudes is takin this thing one step beyond...yea u dudes in the dmv was rockin it 1st granted but dudes was rockin these wellbefore Ballin....yall dudes is wildin now...and where does this whole bashin ny %%$ come into place....lets pull back a little bit sneakermane.....I don'tremember anyone in ny sayin they started the whole nike boots and pashmina thing....where are u comin from?

anyways before dudes start getting side stepped with nonsense ny is da capital of da world it is what it is stop hatin no need to argue bout this andthat.........................dese boots feel like walking on pillows you have to walk in dese joints to really appreciate em dey was worth every penny. goodjob nike pat ya selves on da back
pimp.gif

those are horrendous..

people complain about jordan fusions but not these.. what are you people smoking?

i wanted the black pair but i'm certain these will hit outlets somewhere in the country so i will wait. $225 was too much for me to buy the penny foamswhen they released....i'll be damned if i pay that for these.

yall dmv dudes crack me up for real..honestly foams been poppin here since they came out in 96'...yall dudes be on some good regs down in the dmv area realtalk...why dont yall say you guys had haze first
eyes.gif
or better yet tell me shooters brand really popped off
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GaMeIsTiGhT

dese boots feel like walking on pillows

^^Man you aint never lyin... I tried these on today, and I can honestly say they had TOO MUCH cushion. Seriously. I had my mind set on coppin when I seenthem in the store, but something told me to try them on first. I'm glad I did. Maybe its because I was wearing my all black foams on my left foot andthese Foamdomes on my right, but the difference in feel was astounding. I like to feel the ground a little bit when I walk... If walking in regular Goadomesis like walking on pillows, then walking in these Foamdomes is like walking on stilts on top of pillows. Not to mention, the shape of these is WIDE as hell...like wider than Timbs.

If was a construction worker or shorter than 5 feet, I'da copped 2x, but since I only rock boots casually for the snow and I'm 6 feet I'm gonnastick to my regular Goadomes... And I'm a Foam/ACG head til I die (OG from D.C.), so passing on these was a gut-wrenching decision.

Back
Top Bottom