Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

Originally Posted by ankles2008

never wear them wrote:

6707.gif

this pretty much sums it up for me.

roll.gif

imo, the blacks are rockable. actually, they're pretty fresh. i just don't like how they curl upwards at the toe like the iron shiek's shoes, lol.that bing said, i'd still cop the black pair for a good price. will probably eventually cop with employee discount.

the blues, on the other hand are just
sick.gif

It seems like ebay is the only bet if you want the blue ones. They had the black ones on ndc but I don't think they are there anymore.

why doies it not surprise me the least bit nike came up with this gimmick. I like foams and i like goadomes. Doesnt mean i like them together. Some things arebetter just simple and plain.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

why doies it not surprise me the least bit nike came up with this gimmick. I like foams and i like goadomes. Doesnt mean i like them together. Some things are better just simple and plain.

Couldnt have said it any better

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

why doies it not surprise me the least bit nike came up with this gimmick. I like foams and i like goadomes. Doesnt mean i like them together. Some things are better just simple and plain.

I think we should give Nike some credit. They tried something different and while there are those of us that like them and those that do not, 23 pages later weare still talking about them... Nike has given the community something interesting to talk about again.

^^^Word man, that's what the people at Nike care about: both positive and negative buzz about their shoes.

I'd really like to get the black joints, but it doesn't make much sense now, as I just got some Goadomes. Maybe next fall I'll cop them.

i agree i like both colors. had a chance to cop the all blacks from NDC but like the other poster said, i just copped my 2nd pair of goadomes. Was waiting forthem to sell the blue ones online but they havet did that yet. Will probably wait to see if my peeps up north can find me some blue ones.

The only REAL colors produced were the triple black version and the black/neon royal version ... Wale got a pair of the eggplant color way but that's aboutit ... the box above has a fake label on it too ...

Don't be fooled!

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I'm gonna hit up Fordham road this weekend and try to copp some pairs

on christmas eve dr jays on fordham had the blue pair for 199.they might still be there

For those in the Chi, you may want to check out Fresh Wear to see if they carry them. They're having a 50% off sale for everything in store until Jan. 9thso it may help to check. I'm thinking about doing it myself. A pair of Foamdomes for $112 plus tax wouldn't be a bad deal.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

on christmas eve dr jays on fordham had the blue pair for 199.they might still be there
I'm gonna have to go check this out, hopefully i can get them a lil cheaper

man I go to school i spokane, yeah the place that has set the record for the most snow during ANY month, EVER! I need these! lol

Originally Posted by FedExciter

I'm gonna have to go check this out, hopefully i can get them a lil cheaper
You shouldve checked out dr jays about 3 weeks ago when they had that 20% off on everything in the store you could have got em for 180 plus tax

Back
Top Bottom