Nike Air foamposite One Black/Black-Varsity Royal (suppose to be august-2011)

all these ps are looking 
pimp.gif

The metallic back and blue foams.. Would be hot if they actually dropped. Theres no info about it on sneakernews so i don't believe it..

The metallic back and blue foams.. Would be hot if they actually dropped. Theres no info about it on sneakernews so i don't believe it..

i figured we'd know well by now if these were to drop..i haven't seen any kinda confirmation for these whatsoever..we knew almost a year ahead of time,pine greens would be coming out so why a month before release date & still nothin?close this thread

i figured we'd know well by now if these were to drop..i haven't seen any kinda confirmation for these whatsoever..we knew almost a year ahead of time,pine greens would be coming out so why a month before release date & still nothin?close this thread

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by nimhet

so the OP says these are rumored for Aug this year? Find that really hard to believe
especially since no samples are anywhere near sight...

I said the same thing. Only passing on what I hearEdit- try your luck with nike customer service and the product #

so the OP says these are rumored for Aug this year? Find that really hard to believe

I said the same thing. Only passing on what I hearEdit- try your luck with nike customer service and the product #

there was no samples of that blk/blk neo lime (blk, e grreen) ...those just popped up outta nowhere...when we saw pics they released 4 weeks later at hoh

there was no samples of that blk/blk neo lime (blk, e grreen) ...those just popped up outta nowhere...when we saw pics they released 4 weeks later at hoh

Originally Posted by NycPosite

has your source usually been good with the info?  Nike customer service never has a clue..haha

Originally Posted by NycPosite

has your source usually been good with the info?  Nike customer service never has a clue..haha

Originally Posted by Deftronic

QFT! with that being said no one knows what nike has up their sleeve.

Back
Top Bottom