Nike Air foamposite One Black/Black-Varsity Royal (suppose to be august-2011)

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

With a white Nike check and it's good money

foampositeoneblack1.jpeg

man they are really whoring out the foams this year..as nice as the colorways sound,i can live without them..when i had my og royals,i had always been the only one i knew that had them on when i went out,people would even come up to me and ask what kind of shoes i have on..now you see as many foams as jordans wherever you go..i see these hitting the outlets just like the cough drops.way too plain

man they are really whoring out the foams this year..as nice as the colorways sound,i can live without them..when i had my og royals,i had always been the only one i knew that had them on when i went out,people would even come up to me and ask what kind of shoes i have on..now you see as many foams as jordans wherever you go..i see these hitting the outlets just like the cough drops.way too plain

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

If this is the final product, I will be very happy. Even if it's a blue tinted clear sole with the black and Varsity Royal trim all around, I'd be happy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm not sure about the blue tinted clear sole. I like icy soles too... but a more solid blue sole like in the PS really pops off the black upper.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

If this is the final product, I will be very happy. Even if it's a blue tinted clear sole with the black and Varsity Royal trim all around, I'd be happy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm not sure about the blue tinted clear sole. I like icy soles too... but a more solid blue sole like in the PS really pops off the black upper.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Dang, hate to make three posts in a row, but just saw this on Modern Noteriety.

http://www.modern-notorie...an-dark-grey/#more-17620

They callin it the Yankee colorway, although the mock up looks more like the traditional royals to me. Needs more of a midnight navy shade if they want to go with a Yankees theme.

nikes not makin a "yankee" colorway, ppl just like to nickname things.
they see navy + grey and assume this is gunna be a tribute to the yanks. just gotta sit back n wait

O and the PS is absolutely
pimp.gif
. foams need more solid soles, cant just throw ice on everything its so uncreative and looks bad alot of the time

Originally Posted by joekamel

Dang, hate to make three posts in a row, but just saw this on Modern Noteriety.

http://www.modern-notorie...an-dark-grey/#more-17620

They callin it the Yankee colorway, although the mock up looks more like the traditional royals to me. Needs more of a midnight navy shade if they want to go with a Yankees theme.

nikes not makin a "yankee" colorway, ppl just like to nickname things.
they see navy + grey and assume this is gunna be a tribute to the yanks. just gotta sit back n wait

O and the PS is absolutely
pimp.gif
. foams need more solid soles, cant just throw ice on everything its so uncreative and looks bad alot of the time

Back
Top Bottom