Nike Air foamposite One Black/Black-Varsity Royal (suppose to be august-2011)

Done deal... Will pickup as many pairs as I can get my filthy palms on.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Un-Royals???

Done deal... Will pickup as many pairs as I can get my filthy palms on.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Un-Royals???

if they have a blue sole....man....it's gonna be real hard NOT to swap them onto a pair of royals
laugh.gif

5816424335_47b10fe53e_b.jpg

if they have a blue sole....man....it's gonna be real hard NOT to swap them onto a pair of royals
laugh.gif

5816424335_47b10fe53e_b.jpg

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

black/royal will be eh unless its black upper, blue accents, and clear sole
blue sole = PASS
lol are we forgetting penny hardaway played in orlando magic? any blue colorway is gonna sell FAST

if it is black and royal i hope da penny logo has a WHITE 1 cent with da blue around it like da neon royal colorway.

blue sole = PASS
lol are we forgetting penny hardaway played in orlando magic? any blue colorway is gonna sell FAST

if it is black and royal i hope da penny logo has a WHITE 1 cent with da blue around it like da neon royal colorway.

Honestly, I'd be happy if any of the PhotoShops actually release. IMHO they're all fire. Something about those blue-soled joints is a hair above the rest though! Hotness!

Honestly, I'd be happy if any of the PhotoShops actually release. IMHO they're all fire. Something about those blue-soled joints is a hair above the rest though! Hotness!

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

rather have these
12313zm.png

Jus Give Me That Upper And The Same Sole As The Royals An Im Good...
pimp.gif
  (Still Tired Of The Foam Madness Tho...
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

rather have these
12313zm.png

Jus Give Me That Upper And The Same Sole As The Royals An Im Good...
pimp.gif
  (Still Tired Of The Foam Madness Tho...
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

blue sole = PASS

THIS. Personally I don't like colorways like Cough Drops and Cactuses, Coppers were cool because of the Penny theme and Eggplants were dope until every shoe turned into eggplants.

But these right here.............
pimp.gif

Blue sole and white sole are both
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

blue sole = PASS

THIS. Personally I don't like colorways like Cough Drops and Cactuses, Coppers were cool because of the Penny theme and Eggplants were dope until every shoe turned into eggplants.

But these right here.............
pimp.gif

Blue sole and white sole are both
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom