Nike Air foamposite One Black/Black-Varsity Royal (suppose to be august-2011)

I wouldn't mind seeing them on ID but theres not much u can do with them being that the foam is pretty much the whole base of the shoe.

I wouldn't mind seeing them on ID but theres not much u can do with them being that the foam is pretty much the whole base of the shoe.

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by nimhet

why can't Nike ID just put the foams up?
How about no
i fear that this could actually happen  1day
i would love that to happen 
pimp.gif

I can't wait till these drop I'll be copping for sure and the solid bottom makes me feel even better

I can't wait till these drop I'll be copping for sure and the solid bottom makes me feel even better

i cant imagine how bad the id foam molds will be, somehting like them pine pros that surfaced... someone ps'd a white foam one with black and blue accents, those where dope

i cant imagine how bad the id foam molds will be, somehting like them pine pros that surfaced... someone ps'd a white foam one with black and blue accents, those where dope

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

iD wouldn't work, it would have to be on some qs, two weeks only type of availability.

Not to mention the price? A lot of yall up here #%%%+ and complain about a couple bucks, those same people will not want to pay the markup...also, how extensive can the color palette actually be?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

iD wouldn't work, it would have to be on some qs, two weeks only type of availability.

Not to mention the price? A lot of yall up here #%%%+ and complain about a couple bucks, those same people will not want to pay the markup...also, how extensive can the color palette actually be?

Also a lover of this black with royal blue sole. While some like the clear, icy sole the solid blue sole makes this colorway pop for me. I can see me owning 2 pairs 4sure.

Also a lover of this black with royal blue sole. While some like the clear, icy sole the solid blue sole makes this colorway pop for me. I can see me owning 2 pairs 4sure.

If they release like those foams above no doubt they'll be copped. But these are my dream foams. Would prefer a blue clear sole like the penny 2's but y'all get the idea.

If they release like those foams above no doubt they'll be copped. But these are my dream foams. Would prefer a blue clear sole like the penny 2's but y'all get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom