Nike Air foamposite One Black/Black-Varsity Royal (suppose to be august-2011)

Originally Posted by gentry187

If they release like those foams above no doubt they'll be copped. But these are my dream foams. Would prefer a blue clear sole like the penny 2's but y'all get the idea.
These Have Potential...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

If they release like those foams above no doubt they'll be copped. But these are my dream foams. Would prefer a blue clear sole like the penny 2's but y'all get the idea.
These Have Potential...
pimp.gif

i just dont like how nike slaps a clear sole on everything. it used to be one colorway had it, but now its watered down because theyres so many shoes that have it

i just dont like how nike slaps a clear sole on everything. it used to be one colorway had it, but now its watered down because theyres so many shoes that have it

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

QFT.
im getting tired of icey soles

QFT.

Originally Posted by michael0360

QFT.

^you can't front if the foams release like this will be an instant cop..............
397270918.jpg

397270915.jpg

397270911.jpg

Originally Posted by michael0360

QFT.

^you can't front if the foams release like this will be an instant cop..............
397270918.jpg

397270915.jpg

397270911.jpg

although the PS with the blue sole is nice, these need to have a clear one.

black and white versions of the neon royals are LONG overdue.

also, lets keep these penny related, no need to call them space jams
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom