Nike Air foamposite One Black/Black-Varsity Royal (suppose to be august-2011)

Originally Posted by Deftronic

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by nimhet

so the OP says these are rumored for Aug this year? Find that really hard to believe
especially since no samples are anywhere near sight...

there was no samples of that blk/blk neo lime (blk, e grreen) ...those just popped up outta nowhere...when we saw pics they released 4 weeks later at hoh

QFT! with that being said no one knows what nike has up their sleeve.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

spacejams please

if they could make that same exact shoe i would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mehhh, these are alright. Personally, I want to see more colored foam uppers with colored translucent soles. Seems like Nike is taking one simple color scheme and just changing one of the colors (these = bred foams switched to blue)... cashing in on hype. Dont blame em, but they could do much better.

Mehhh, these are alright. Personally, I want to see more colored foam uppers with colored translucent soles. Seems like Nike is taking one simple color scheme and just changing one of the colors (these = bred foams switched to blue)... cashing in on hype. Dont blame em, but they could do much better.

has your source usually been good with the info?  Nike customer service never has a clue..haha

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 so true. I was told they were coming out by a nike rep that has been good in the past. The august part was from a friend thats about 70/30 most of the time

has your source usually been good with the info?  Nike customer service never has a clue..haha

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 so true. I was told they were coming out by a nike rep that has been good in the past. The august part was from a friend thats about 70/30 most of the time

Back
Top Bottom