Nike Air foamposite One Black/Black-Varsity Royal (suppose to be august-2011)

Maaan. It'll be real tough to pass these up.... idk, ima have to pick between these and concords.

Maaan. It'll be real tough to pass these up.... idk, ima have to pick between these and concords.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Nah, no more Foams for this year. If they were coming out in December they would be producing them right now and we would see early release pairs.
This.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Nah, no more Foams for this year. If they were coming out in December they would be producing them right now and we would see early release pairs.
This.

gimme a all black pair with a clear sole and im done...nike can keep the blue solid sole

gimme a all black pair with a clear sole and im done...nike can keep the blue solid sole

I read the same thing a while back however I heard there were HoH exclusive. I called the one out PG and they thought I was crazy.

I read the same thing a while back however I heard there were HoH exclusive. I called the one out PG and they thought I was crazy.

Hmmmm...getting the feeling this thread is actually meant for the exclusive SC pair.

qpf1wg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom