Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

I like these, but foams just don't look good on big feet to me. I'll never understand the DMVs obsession with foams though. 

Joints look like houses. Grown steamboats on anything larger than a 9.5.

I wonder if these will sit....I kind of just want to go into the store during regular hours but i don't want to get caught with my pants down if they sell out for some reason.

I don't think they'll sell out on RD though..

I like these, but foams just don't look good on big feet to me. I'll never understand the DMVs obsession with foams though. 

Joints look like houses. Grown steamboats on anything larger than a 9.5.

Everybody has their trends and plus the us guys in the dmv are easily influenced, guys will buy Deion sanders before AirMax and anything with posite sells out.

lolol
I'm good, don't need those with these.

View media item 832903
a lot of foams are dropping this year so ill be very particular when it comes to purchasing.
nyc sales tax + retail= picky purchases

not bad on feet. saw these in person and they are really nice but there will be a **** ton of foams this year

Last edited:
I'm gonna a buy them and play ball in them for 2 weeks then return it to nike. Hahabaa. Stunt 101

I ordered them in a sz12.5 from NDC. I'm a sucker for Silver kicks. If i dont like them or end up getting a discount on them, i'll just return them.

i can get a size 10 but can't get my size...over slept. Damn. I'll head to NT Seattle. I know they have a 15.

Well edit that just added to cart on eastbay...safe to say these won't be too hard to get...

Back
Top Bottom