Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

I ADDED THESE TO MY CART AND MY PAIR OF OREGON DUCKS GOT A SCUFF ON THEM FROM IT!

mean.gif

I didn't just add to cart for fun, I actually copped.  If they go on discount in a couple weeks, like most of the other foams released in the last couple months, I'll just cop for the low and return that pair to ndc.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME IF THESE IS DROPPING IN SOFT BOTTOMS ? INFANT SIZES , LIKE THE LAST 2 RELEASES . I SEE THEM IN MENS AND GS BUT NO PUCS OF THE BABY JOINTS ANYWHERE ....... SOME LADY DOING PREORDER FOR 70 but she say shipping got delayed and won't have kicks in hand until Monday . That's only one person , usually INSTAGRAM is flooded with pics of them by now .

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME IF THESE IS DROPPING IN SOFT BOTTOMS ? INFANT SIZES , LIKE THE LAST 2 RELEASES . I SEE THEM IN MENS AND GS BUT NO PUCS OF THE BABY JOINTS ANYWHERE ....... SOME LADY DOING PREORDER FOR 70 but she say shipping got delayed and won't have kicks in hand until Monday . That's only one person , usually INSTAGRAM is flooded with pics of them by now .
$70 for an infant shoe??? LMFAO

Last edited:
Glad I came to nt Seattle. She gave me my military discount. They don't normally do that on new releases.

Just got an email for a birthday coupon from footlocker VIP.. I didn't 250 want them but I may 225 want them.. I'll go up to the mall

I just copped in the Jefferson Valley mall in westchester county New York.... They still have pairs at foot locker...

definitely not worth $250 even though I love the shoes. I'd trade my Infrared 6s for them though 

Not worth 250 to me. I'll buy if they go on sale. Otherwise I'm more than happy to keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom